Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2018
    Thank god Mixmaster and Hound aren't in the pool, but I just hope Prowl or Optimus Primal will be my first 5* bot.
    I absolutely can't wait to get T3CS crystal shards from the raid store, that's a great move, that'll benefit those who aren't lucky enough to pull the essence from Map 3 crystals
  • Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    What i want to know is how much resources to r2 a 5*? Will it take 2x T3C?
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    I wonder how many shards you’ll get from forging a 4 Star? Will it be the same as the 3’s and 2’s or will they bump the number up?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Ares wrote: »
    I wonder how many shards you’ll get from forging a 4 Star? Will it be the same as the 3’s and 2’s or will they bump the number up?

Please do not forge 4*s! It is way to early for that
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    edited March 2018
    I wonder what shard you ll get by forging the useless 4* sharks ? Regular 5* bot shards or 5* sharks shards ? @Kabam Miike
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Ah forgot this question

Is there any plans for including 5* shards in the crystal bounty arena ?
    Zang wrote: »
    Ah forgot this question

Is there any plans for including 5* shards in the crystal bounty arena ?

It would be great to see maybe 250 shards in the final milestone, but you could count 4* shards since new or duped bot gives 500 shards
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Any chance AE rewards, such as raid ascent are getting updates too? Considering that you'll get shards from just opening bots 300 4* shards for 300k top milestone reward really won't feel like a reward.
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Do we still get shrads for forging or now crystal shrads are only for opening crystals.
    bishawa wrote: »
    Do we still get shrads for forging or now crystal shrads are only for opening crystals.

Sorry man, we won’t get shrads
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    bishawa wrote: »

See page one
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Will there be updates to AM rewards sub 21 map 3 lvl. Given we will be able to pick up t2a and t3b in raid? Whats to keep some guys in AM if the raid store rewards are sufficient and priced right?
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    edited March 2018
    Or maybe see a 5* bot on sale for 150$
  • @Kabam Miike What was the process for choosing which bots were going to be the first 5* bots? I notice a lot of the top performing bots weren't chosen and most are very good bots but they're very middle of the road. No criticism intended as I'm very excited for these.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    edited March 2018
    @Kabam Miike What was the process for choosing which bots were going to be the first 5* bots? I notice a lot of the top performing bots weren't chosen and most are very good bots but they're very middle of the road. No criticism intended as I'm very excited for these.

I agree. I was hoping for a better lineup. But they must have their reasons
    @Kabam Miike What was the process for choosing which bots were going to be the first 5* bots? I notice a lot of the top performing bots weren't chosen and most are very good bots but they're very middle of the road. No criticism intended as I'm very excited for these.

I agree. I was hoping for a better lineup. But they must have their reasons

A better line up? You shouldn’t be expecting god tier bots like OG/MV1 Prime or Ratchet or OG Megatron that would be gamebreaking. I was surprised to see many powerful bots such as ROTF Megatron, Shockwave, Drift, etc. Pool is completely perfect, plus all the bots there have synergy with each other
  • @Kabam Miike What was the process for choosing which bots were going to be the first 5* bots? I notice a lot of the top performing bots weren't chosen and most are very good bots but they're very middle of the road. No criticism intended as I'm very excited for these.

I still say they compiled a list of bots nobody uses except as base defenders and gave us them. When is the last time you raided and didn't see 2-4 of the listed bots as defenders.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Good bots from the list imo is
    Drift
    Megatron
    Primal
    star

I still say they compiled a list of bots nobody uses except as base defenders and gave us them. When is the last time you raided and didn't see 2-4 of the listed bots as defenders.

Rotf Megatron isn’t used? Drift isn’t used? Optimus Primal isn’t used? Post buff shockwave isn’t used?

What’s so great about this pool is that all the bots there have synergy with each other so you can make a good 5* team, like Megatron, grindor, Barricade. Arcee, UM, prowl.
  • AresAres Posts: 38

Please do not forge 4*s! It is way to early for that[/quote]

I don’t think so? If your four star isn’t stronger than your 5 star, why rank the four star even more? At least that’s the way I see it.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    edited March 2018
    If i get drift or primal, Forging my 100 lvl forge into him. getting that 5* 100 forge instantly.
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    edited March 2018
    Hrock wrote: »
    Will there be updates to AM rewards sub 21 map 3 lvl. Given we will be able to pick up t2a and t3b in raid? Whats to keep some guys in AM if the raid store rewards are sufficient and priced right?

AM in my opinion seems completely obsolete now,.... the rewards simply don't justify the amount of planning, coordinating and commitment (weekends/times for me). I would have loved to see other type of game modes aside from simply higher difficulties and higher tier bots (5*). I will certainly be taking a break from AM but will give the new content a chance,..again,... a lot of players are really craving something different to do in game like alliance wars or maybe even a co op story mode (like AM but with just 2-3 players and able to select 5 bots per member).
    Gojuanes wrote: »
    Hrock wrote: »

AM in my opinion seems completely obsolete now,.... the rewards simply don't justify the amount of planning, coordinating and commitment (weekends/times for me). I would have loved to see other type of game modes aside from simply higher difficulties and higher tier bots (5*). I will certainly be taking a break from AM but will give the new content a chance,..again,... a lot of players are really craving something different to do in game like alliance wars or maybe even a co op story mode (like AM but with just 2-3 players and able to select 5 bots per member).

The only good thing about AM now for me is fun and some T3C shards, but you’d have to be at high am levels to get decent amounts of T3C

Rotf Megatron isn’t used? Drift isn’t used? Optimus Primal isn’t used? Post buff shockwave isn’t used?

What’s so great about this pool is that all the bots there have synergy with each other so you can make a good 5* team, like Megatron, grindor, Barricade. Arcee, UM, prowl.

Rotf Megatron is on 75+% of bases raid defense (just like wasp, motor, & grin), primal is becoming more and more popular, drift and shock wave aren't as common, but I think that's because people don't see them as worth the effort as defenders (like arcee)
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    you guys keep talking crap about Arcee but my Arcee destroys plenty of a.m. bots and raid defenders. I'd be excited to pull her as a 5*.
    DeePrime wrote: »
    you guys keep talking crap about Arcee but my Arcee destroys plenty of a.m. bots and raid defenders. I'd be excited to pull her as a 5*.

I’m in the same boat, devastating head shots. Only problem is she isn’t my playstyle
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    All of these bots will be very useful as 5* options. Once you learn how to play them, they are all solid bots.
    I’m impatient haha, any more info? ;)@Kabam Miike
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Revenge of the King question. Will direct damage sources (bleed, shock, dark burn etc) contribute to the 500 damage threshold or is it just hit damage?

This will have a massive impact on bot choice.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    Revenge of the King question. Will direct damage sources (bleed, shock, dark burn etc) contribute to the 500 damage threshold or is it just hit damage?

This will have a massive impact on bot choice.

The only one you list that will come close to 500 damage is dark burn, and I suspect no since the heavy will knock a stack off. But even if it did, it's too hit or miss to matter. I've NEVER seen a bleed or shock stack even close to 500 per tick.