Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• Tough wrote: »
    this update is dropping april 5th right?

Might be sooner.... :wink:
  • Vivek619 wrote: »
    How are we supposed to farm energon and gold ...like we used to do using arena chips

With Arena Crystals! You'll be able to get them in Away Missions and Milestone/Rank Rewards in Arenas!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Vivek619 wrote: »
    How are we supposed to farm energon and gold ...like we used to do using arena chips

With Arena Crystals! You'll be able to get them in Away Missions and Milestone/Rank Rewards in Arenas!

Haha sweet bro, you got me worried for a minute but it’s alright ;) can’t wait for these new away missions
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    wait what! might be sooner??? Today? O.O
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I’m onboard! Lots of changes, but sounds positive and fun! I’m ready. Bring it!!
  • Commanders,

I am very excited to announce that Version 6.0 will be available today! We are aiming to have this update out to all of you at 5:00pm Pacific Time! Now, keep in mind that it can take a little while for the update to propagate on all servers around the world, so it could be a little later.

We'll keep you updated if anything changes.
    Ok. Now i am completely excited. Best Update so far, made me come back.
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    Vivek619 wrote: »

Thanks,were so worried thinking about it
    Commanders,

I am very excited to announce that Version 6.0 will be available today! We are aiming to have this update out to all of you at 5:00pm Pacific Time! Now, keep in mind that it can take a little while for the update to propagate on all servers around the world, so it could be a little later.

We'll keep you updated if anything changes.

Awesome! I’ll be waiting till the 6th to open crystals however so I can have 500 4* shards and a t3k to open for youtube ;)
    Quick question. When will the spotlight Be out for April’s mission. Interested to see the rewards for the new difficulty.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    edited April 2018
    Tough wrote: »
    this update is dropping april 5th right?
    The notes say April 12th when the new spotlight missions begin, 5th we get our anniversary items and when the anniversary calendar ends the new update drops
    For those in the UK, it’s dropping at 1 AM
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Kabam Miike I noticed in the patch notes under Bug Fixes that the Kickback/Ramjet/Motormaster purify bug involving Exo-Filter was not among the list of fixes. Any idea when this will be pushed through?

Thanks!
    That’s even better!
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I think the away mission overhaul looks good. One thought is to eliminate the gold cost to start them. This would help with the gold shortage everyone suffers from.

I like that a gold arena is being added, which will help, but I still think gold is going to be a shortage. I currently have 9 T2 alphas, but always seem to be short on gold so I can’t use them
    h9cw1dg7931y.png
    Lenny
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I have got to say... I am blown away by how generous all these objectives are especially since I login and have 29 completed already.

Thanks!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The achievement rewards are beyond awesome. Thanks for your generosity, Kabam!
  • +1 on the achievement rewards and making them retroactive!
  • Ugh I need to update!
    I have never seen so many awards pop up!!! It almost felt like I was stealing. Thanks, very cool move. Loving everything
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Looks like they increased the number of 12h XP boosts I could hold so I dind’t have to sell the ones I had in stash.
  • These rewards are insane! I'm drooling over here.
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Thanks for all the rewards wow
  • I want to open up all of my crystals now but I'm definitely saving for Blaster.
    I want to open up all of my crystals now but I'm definitely saving for Blaster.

That’s my plan!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thanks Kabam for the awesome rewards, keep it flowing <3<3<3
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Thank you Kabam for the update and very generous rewards. I was very pleasantly surprised.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Officially, Kabam went crazy ;)
    u860i4jlhnd5.png