Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Officially, Kabam went crazy ;)
    u860i4jlhnd5.png

I’d pay 24k gold for almost a full t3b
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Officially, Kabam went crazy ;)
    u860i4jlhnd5.png

Whoa that's crazy
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    If you sell a T3B, you only get 4360 gold. No way I’d pay 24k gold for that away mission.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Great Job Kabam!... IMO the new update is probably the best yet. From the additional rewards, the reworked away missions, to even the attention to detail on icon placement (buffs etc), everything is looking a lot more polished! Great work!
  • I thought I remember reading that auto fight would be available in raids. Is this correct or is it just me getting old?
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I thought I remember reading that auto fight would be available in raids. Is this correct or is it just me getting old?

I heard that also, and was really excited about it. Is this still happening?
  • I thought I remember reading that auto fight would be available in raids. Is this correct or is it just me getting old?

You did indeed. We're taking a look into why it's not available right now.
  • I'm not seeing auto fight for raid. Do we need to be at a certain medal rank to activate auto fight?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Also, only one item is appearing in the raid store as opposed to the two mentioned in the update notes.

Just a heads up @Kabam Miike
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Also, only one item is appearing in the raid store as opposed to the two mentioned in the update notes.

And it’s rank up crystals, boo
  • Synthwave wrote: »

Just confirmed with the team, that will start on Thursday (tomorrow), coinciding with the 1 year anniversary.
  • Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
    edited April 2018
    I thought I remember reading that auto fight would be available in raids. Is this correct or is it just me getting old?

Well this is good, as I'm not as crazy as my wife tells me I am.

Oh one other thing I noticed not sure if this is something that happened with 6.0 but the borders around the first character seemed to be messed up. In this case it's Wasp's card notice how it doesn't go around the top of the card but through the middle?
    lt670hex3swv.jpg

• 3 things seems not working:

- AutoFight functionality has been enabled for Raids.
    - All Arenas now contain Milestone rewards.
    - So far none of the top alliance people I heard have seen T3C in away mission.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    3 things seems not working:

Milestones should be available tomorrow
    We have seen T3C in away missions

• 3 things seems not working:

Alliance mate saw T3C in an away mission
    3 things seems not working:

Alliance mate saw T3C in an away mission

How much t3c?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481

Oh one other thing I noticed not sure if this is something that happened with 6.0 but the borders around the first character seemed to be messed up. In this case it's Wasp's card notice how it doesn't go around the top of the card but through the middle?
    lt670hex3swv.jpg
    It’s a visual bug with the feature bot frame that usually takes the first spot in your bot screen, it’s been around since way before 6.0, it’s not really a big deal.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »

lt670hex3swv.jpg
    It’s a visual bug with the feature bot frame that usually takes the first spot in your bot screen, it’s been around since way before 6.0, it’s not really a big deal.

Oh okay never really noticed it before, but as you said it's not a big deal just pointing it out. Not sure how easy of a fix it is anyways.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    MaxBebop wrote: »

lt670hex3swv.jpg

Oh okay never really noticed it before, but as you said it's not a big deal just pointing it out. Not sure how easy of a fix it is anyways.

I can understand your point, I myself tend to have a slight OCD when my top bot has a messed up picture while the rest look perfect :D
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    you get about 3k t3c from away missions
    Tough wrote: »
    you get about 3k t3c from away missions

Holy cow! Essence or shards, and prolly costing 50k-100k gold lol
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    essenece and it’s about 31k gold
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    One thing i want that is still not done is numbers or a % on the XP-bar to see just how far off you are from reaching the next level. Other than that Im really happy about all the other features!
  • These epic away missions are epic!wgjpspe4rgjd.png
  • y8nk7r4y4p0o.png
    What is call to action override?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Synthwave wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I noticed in the patch notes under Bug Fixes that the Kickback/Ramjet/Motormaster purify bug involving Exo-Filter was not among the list of fixes. Any idea when this will be pushed through?

Thanks!

Any update on this, @Kabam Miike ?
  • AlcethAlceth Posts: 14
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    Great update guys. I think a lot of ppl are really happy because you guys listened to the feedback of your community. Awesome job!

I haven't found the answer on the Forum about the following things:
    - T3C shards were going to be added in daily missions. Is there a specific date for that?
    - New raid relic: description said it was for both attack and defense. Can you confirm that's the case? When you click on info of the relic it is not mentioned. And when you put it on it doesn't increase your defender rating.
    "- Added a brand new Raid Relic that grants +4% Attack and Health for Raid Defenders and Attackers. (This is gonna be 1,000,000 Raid Chips. Just a heads up.)"
    - Raid ranking: it has disappeared. Where can we find it now?

Thx
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I just scored a half T2A in a mission. Took 8hrs, and 5 high ranked bots. Absolutely the best mission I saw and won yet. I forget the exact gold... I got too excited
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Alceth wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    Great update guys. I think a lot of ppl are really happy because you guys listened to the feedback of your community. Awesome job!

I haven't found the answer on the Forum about the following things:
    - T3C shards were going to be added in daily missions. Is there a specific date for that?
    - New raid relic: description said it was for both attack and defense. Can you confirm that's the case? When you click on info of the relic it is not mentioned. And when you put it on it doesn't increase your defender rating.
    "- Added a brand new Raid Relic that grants +4% Attack and Health for Raid Defenders and Attackers. (This is gonna be 1,000,000 Raid Chips. Just a heads up.)"
    - Raid ranking: it has disappeared. Where can we find it now?

Thx

The raid relic is in the raid store. 1,000,000 raid chips and is +% for attack and health in raids — doesn’t specify attackers or defenders, but I’m assuming attackers from the description.

Not sure about t3c in daily missions. The update notes in the App Store mentioned something about a hard level for the daily missions, but those haven’t shown up yet.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    w84o49iuzgf7.png

Well that sure was fun