Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

6.0 Update Discussion Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Lapras wrote: »
    I am not sure how I feel about cutting out Arena chips. They were already cut way back when they changed the arena payouts

Arena Chips have stuck around far too long after they were meant to be removed completely. This is the last place you could get them, and now it's time for them to say goodbye completely. I know, we all loved them, but they were just creating clutter that wasn't needed.

We all loved them!? Do u pay any attention to how much they are not talked about? They get you useless Crystal's that give u mostly useless stuff
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I am not sure how I feel about cutting out Arena chips. They were already cut way back when they changed the arena payouts

Arena Chips have stuck around far too long after they were meant to be removed completely. This is the last place you could get them, and now it's time for them to say goodbye completely. I know, we all loved them, but they were just creating clutter that wasn't needed.

We all loved them!? Do u pay any attention to how much they are not talked about? They get you useless Crystal's that give u mostly useless stuff

There’s a certain group of players called ‘professionals’. They actually love gold because there’s not enough of it and they need to rank up their bots whether it’s feeding 3*s for forging or taking a 4* to r4 or 5. This game eats gold.
  • Options
    VouterVouter Posts: 25

There’s a certain group of players called ‘professionals’. They actually love gold because there’s not enough of it and they need to rank up their bots whether it’s feeding 3*s for forging or taking a 4* to r4 or 5. This game eats gold.

this...+1
  • Options
    So it seems like the pesky memory leak is back on 1GB phones. I've gone through the trouble shooting and phone slows after a few fights and heats up
  • Options
    AnienAnien Posts: 23
    It is hoped that the arena can be restored to its previous milestone, otherwise it is owed gold bullion to upgrade the robot.