Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Contented sailor

TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know other posts about raid hacks have been closed, but what about this player with 2431 medals.

He's been here for months.
So no b...t about reporting to support.

Is this a test account or something?
If not, please remove him.
Tagged:

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited March 2018
    How many times do the forum mods have to say that they can't do anything about this before people get it?

Stop being so dense, there's a process to report people that cheat. Either follow it or deal with it...
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    XhibitA wrote: »
    How many times do the forum mods have to say that they can't do anything about this before people get it through their thick skulls?

There's a process to report people that cheat. Either follow it or deal with it...

kabAam plzzZzs ban so and so thoust haxing my basE pls kabaam pls
    kabAam plzzZzs ban so and so thoust haxing my basE pls kabaam pls

LOL, that was very well written. If I hadn't checked the name I would have thought it 100% legit.
    edited March 2018
    j76ztj8pg79b.gif

• @XhibitA I did report some cheaters in the past, without tangible impact or anything but a standard answer.
    And I'm pretty sure the forum mods can do something about this particular guy. At least share an explanation on why he has the same medal count since ages.

PS I don't care being raid. I would even enjoy losing some medals : with the bugs I have, I cannot defeat 20k bases anymore...
    I'm the same, I don't care if someone uses a mod to beat my base, I have way more chips than I can spend so I'll help out the poor sport B). But cheating in general is low class and should be handled accordingly. Reporting someone with evidence does work as I have done it before. You just need to backup your case for them to follow through.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    @XhibitA I did report some cheaters in the past, without tangible impact or anything but a standard answer.
    And I'm pretty sure the forum mods can do something about this particular guy. At least share an explanation on why he has the same medal count since ages.

PS I don't care being raid. I would even enjoy losing some medals : with the bugs I have, I cannot defeat 20k bases anymore...

I’d love to see all 20k bases
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited March 2018
    [Images removed by Moderation]
    The last 2 I met
  • edited March 2018
    Hey folks,

I completely agree that it stinks to run into things like this, but it's a violation of forum rules to make forum posts accusing users of cheating, and posting screenshots is definitely a no-go for privacy reasons.

You can review them here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

I know it's frustrating to hear it again, but because an investigation is required to confirm that it is, in fact, actually cheating, we do need a support ticket to take any action, not a forum post. All things in due course; a witch hunt over someone who just has a high degree of skill and play time, but is otherwise innocent of any foul play, doesn't help anyone.

As there is nothing more that can be done about this here, I'm going to be closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.