Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Base defense and medal count is gone from the Home base screen [Not a Bug]

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this intentional or a bug? I kinda liked having it there to tell me what my base strength and medal count was. Could you fix it or bring it back?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    So is the masteries button. You have to go into your profile to see these now...
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Please bring back those base strength and medal count.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited April 2018
    DonApis wrote: »
    Please bring back those base strength and medal count.

And raid button.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    yea this is missing... please look into it. @Kabam Miike
  • I raised a thread thinking no one noticed.
    Yep it gone missing .
    Pls bring them back
  • Hey gang -

We went ahead and removed these from the screen so to not clutter further as there's already a lot going on. You can find this information, however, in the Commander Profile.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited April 2018
    Hey gang -

We went ahead and removed these from the screen so to not clutter further as there's already a lot going on. You can find this information, however, in the Commander Profile.

What’s the point in removing base rating and medals from base? Didn’t clutter at all, was more useful then anything
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited April 2018
    ^ This.

I can't recall a single person who even complained about it in the first place to actually warrant its removal. There's so many other things going on this game that need attention; go focus on those things and put the medal count and base rating back. It was a helpful and useful home screen feature.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey gang -

So you remove the small text letting people know their base rating and medal count to “not clutter” the screen, but you put a huge objectives button covering the alliance help tower?
  • The mastery button needed to go, but the medal count and raid buttons were both extremely helpful.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Hey gang -

The commander profile shows my medal count, but not my base rating. Am I missing something? Where can I check my base rating?
    edited April 2018
    Lapras wrote: »
    Hey gang -

The commander profile shows my medal count, but not my base rating. Am I missing something? Where can I check my base rating?

Total Bots: xxxxxx
    Total Rating: xxxxxx
    DEFENDER RATING: xxxxxx. <-- This.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited April 2018

Total Bots: xxxxxx
    Total Rating: xxxxxx
    DEFENDER RATING: xxxxxx. <-- This.

Thanks, I was looking for it next to the medal count.

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Bring back medal count and raid button.
    DonApis wrote: »
    Bring back medal count and raid button.

I mean it's only base specific data. What sense does it make to have this information display on the base screen?