Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam has outdone themselves

Today I was at work when I opened the new update up. I got more free stuff than I ever imagined with the new achievement system. As a 42 year old trucker covered in tattoos I looked like a cheerleader at a pep rally.
Thanks Kabam. Things like this are above and beyond.
Tagged:

Comments

• Did your truck transform?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Only after dark. Today he's full of cargo.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Haha, cool story. I was at work and I thought the game broke and I was stealing. Those rewards are that good
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I was gobsmacked when I saw the calendar, but holy Jesus and all his cats, this truly stunned me
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    meh, could be better
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    joking. don’t get angry at me. rewards are good.
  • I was screaming like a sissy girl and clapping when I opened the app!
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Same here. But now AM needs adjusted or it dies.. rewards in raid and missions are maybe better
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I agree, it was like Christmas yesterday, and like 2 extra 4* crystals. Thanks Kabam!
  • Dutch1980Dutch1980 Posts: 25
    It was great to see all the new content Kabam made a lot of people happy!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Yeah, new content is always welcome
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    next is T3C gotta be slightly easier to farm... selling T2Cs for it is still not enough.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I've been vocal about the problems I've had with the game, and just as vocal about the things I like too. Nothing but good things to say about these changes today! I like the % in the health bar, nice to see the numbers get whittled down with each hit and know when certain masteries are kicking in. Awesome rewards too! Got like 10 new bots including two 4*--duped Barricade and finally got my first Tech bot 4*, Mirage! Yay!
    yes the update overall is epic.. good job Kabam!
  • A gracious"thank you" to the players from Kabam. This is unexpected generosity, and greatly appreciated. They made this bitter and jaded player smile from ear to ear. And it's looking even better. Much more stable than previous iterations, with the occasional crash in Spotlight missions. The simplification of some graphics certainly helps my mid-range phone perform better, and there's far less lag, especially in the Fallen Titan stage. I'm extremely happy with the updated store selections. I hope Kabam keeps with this positive direction. Congratulations to the developers! You're in the Goldilocks Zone, try your hardest to stay there.
    Thank you, everyone! This wouldn't be nearly as awesome without all of you. <3<3

6.0 saved TFTF ;)
  • Thank you, everyone! This wouldn't be nearly as awesome without all of you. <3<3

6.0 saved TFTF ;)

I'm going to have to agree there
  • while I'm super happy about this anniversary too (I cannot wait to open all the crystals I'm saving up for next special mission) I am also a bit scared about this.
    Last time I played a game with a lot of payable content started gifting a lot of stuff was when the game was near the closing (Do someone of you remember Marvel Avengers Alliance?)
    So, it's just because 4-star bots are not anymore the top ones and so you decided to make them more accessible, or should we actually fear for the future of the game?
    edited April 2018
    while I'm super happy about this anniversary too (I cannot wait to open all the crystals I'm saving up for next special mission) I am also a bit scared about this.
    Last time I played a game with a lot of payable content started gifting a lot of stuff was when the game was near the closing (Do someone of you remember Marvel Avengers Alliance?)
    So, it's just because 4-star bots are not anymore the top ones and so you decided to make them more accessible, or should we actually fear for the future of the game?

This game won't close. Join bigger alliances and you will see how many big spenders are out there.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Thank you, everyone! This wouldn't be nearly as awesome without all of you. <3<3

6.0 saved TFTF ;)

I'm going to have to agree there

Yes it did...it got me my 3 star mirage
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Now I actually feel like kabam cares about the fans
  • Thank you, everyone! This wouldn't be nearly as awesome without all of you. <3<3

Save it lol they just fixed Ironhide hide . He he better then ever before

Save it lol they just fixed Ironhide hide . He he better then ever before

Yeah man he shreds bonecrusher now! He’s awesome on am reflect path!! >:(