Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Need some more variations in game

Hi Kabam Team.
Last update (April 2018) is too good. Lot of options to get resources, 5 star bots, objectives, raid options... great going…
I really love this game & enjoy playing. I will be reaching Level 51 shortly.

I have already shared my comments for the new bots to be released in the next update in a separate thread discussions on this forum. Request you to please check that.

Some variation in the game like:

1. During a fight, if Megatron or any of the Decepticon intervene in the fight as a third fighter for few seconds to weaken the opp player or vice versa. This would be really thrilling & adventurous just like we see in WWE fights whenever a third player comes & destroy the winning or strong player.

2. We need more primes in the game like Rodimus Prime or Vector Prime.

3. Or the main Bot: UNICRON

4. Just like Mods available for Bots in Defense, similarly apart from the synergies benefits, if we get special weapons (Swords, Ranged Guns, Nuclear bombs, Lasers, Chemical weapons) to equip Bots during the fights, then this would be more devastating & powerful fights...

There are many points to share, but let me start with all these 4 points.
Please acknowledge basis I will submit my more views.

Cheers,

Comments

• Options
    Nice ideas! Especially like the first one. You could have tag team bosses with bots that have really close relationships traditionally in the story, like Soundwave and Megatron.

And the fourth suggestion sounds kind of like the minicon idea that's been thrown around in the forum. Would be a really nice addition imo.