Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who’s next bot

GochaBROGochaBRO Posts: 30
edited April 2018 in General Discussion

Who’s next bot 18 votes

Blaster
61%
French_BakerJoker69Gunz0Raptor22PyrusPrimeKittenPrimeANCIENTNEMESIS1NinjaHunterXGhostRider_14Bntyhntr3232_Alphakiller23 11 votes
Jazz
22%
ladysman_417GochaBROBumblebee254BotBoy909 4 votes
Jazz G1
5%
sabre_777 1 vote
Lockdown
11%
Saberthumb2704 2 votes
Sideswipe TF3
0%

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Blaster
    It’s actually Soundblaster covered in red paint
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Blaster
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    It’s actually Soundblaster covered in red paint

And soundblaster is soundwave covered with a darker shade of blue paint :lol:
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Jazz G1
    I'm sure Blaster is next as a tech bot. If they keep following the class wheel then it's a demolitions bot next then a tactician, brawler then a warrior. I fully expect Jazz to be the next tactician or warrior.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    I'm sure Blaster is next as a tech bot. If they keep following the class wheel then it's a demolitions bot next then a tactician, brawler then a warrior. I fully expect Jazz to be the next tactician or warrior.

Sounds reasonable. I am curious about the next Demolition bot.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

The roster is still missing a Generations demolition Autobot, bring on the red ironhide
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Blaster
    MaxBebop wrote: »

The roster is still missing a Generations demolition Autobot, bring on the red ironhide

Such heroic nonsense
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Blaster

Such heroic nonsense

Can I flag u 4 fun? Lol just kidding

Lol, I would be happy to see him but in the same class?? What about Sunstreaker??

Five of the six current Demolitions are "cons" so it seems to make sense they would add an Autobot.
  • Jazz
    Honestly, i dont think there is solid proof of a class wheel

Lol, I would be happy to see him but in the same class?? What about Sunstreaker??

Five of the six current Demolitions are "cons" so it seems to make sense they would add an Autobot.

Sorry, 6 of 7, I forgot about the shark.