Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

IH bleeding against BC

IH is now getting bleeds from attacking BC. Why is this happening? @Kabam Miike
Tagged:

Comments

• IH is now getting bleeds from attacking BC. Why is this happening? @Kabam Miike

Where with game mod?
  • In AM, on reflect ranged mod and in room 3.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    It could be mastery related
    My crit rate mastery is one point in and my Ironhid is like one crit per 50 hits
  • Hmm....it could be I guess. I’ve never encountered it before though.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Any bot can get hurt by Bones’ blood spikes, if your hits cause critical damage your at risk to get bleed, if you have your crit proc mastery fully leveled, then that’ll contribute to your BC bleed stress.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Hes also getting criticals vs rhino since the update
  • Yep, IH just punched the cactus with a few crits in arena.
  • Yes it does bleeds now
  • im guessing its the crit rate mastery, if you need to fight BC in AM, dont invest in that
  • JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited April 2018
    swiftKilla wrote: »
    im guessing its the crit rate mastery, if you need to fight BC in AM, dont invest in that

For your kind information nothing was said about it before update. That with the new changes
    The Ironhide hide will be useless against Bone crushers Now.

Meh we have a panic in Alliance member here they are disturbed what to do against BC NOW ??
    Where did they went wrong with the mastery.
    Why were we not informed.
    We can’t even figure why this is happening!!!
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Then get a brawler to deal with BC. Or respec your masteries.

No panic needed
  • Read Bonecrusher's description: When Struck by Melee Critical Hits - 81% chance to Bleed, dealing 81.2% attack over 6.5 seconds.

(granted those percentages change based on rarity/level), but that's why you're bleeding.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Read Bonecrusher's description: When Struck by Melee Critical Hits - 81% chance to Bleed, dealing 81.2% attack over 6.5 seconds.

(granted those percentages change based on rarity/level), but that's why you're bleeding.

Ironhide never used to be able to crit, it’s something new that kabaaaaam hasn’t told us..
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Read Bonecrusher's description: When Struck by Melee Critical Hits - 81% chance to Bleed, dealing 81.2% attack over 6.5 seconds.

Yeah, this. I might be missing something here, but I don't understand why any bot picking up bleed stacks while fighting Bonecrusher is a surprise to anyone - it's literally in the description of his abilities.

Invest in an MV1 prime if you can @Southernslam - brawlers have low critical rate as standard, and if he does pick up bleed stacks, he gets health back from any damage he deals while bleeding. You could reassign some mastery points to Willpower too, it works like MV1 Primal's ability, but gives a lot less health back. On the plus side, it works with shock and heat damage too.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    ^^^EDIT: MV1 Prime, not Primal (sorry!)
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    edited April 2018
    Everyone knows BC will bleed you on crit hits, that’s been around forever, I even remember back in beta when he was “armed with a mine” that will hurt you when hit. But that is NOT what we are discussing here, we are discussing IH, or other Demo class bots, and their melee hits, they have not been crit hits in the past but they are now, at least on occasion. In high level AM this is a nightmare because every bleed, or shock against Rhinox, will cost a few thousand HP.
  • MAMIL wrote: »
    Everyone knows BC will bleed you on crit hits, that’s been around forever, I even remember back in beta when he was “armed with a mine” that will hurt you when hit. But that is NOT what we are discussing here, we are discussing IH, or other Demo class bots, and their melee hits, they have not been crit hits in the past but they are now, at least on occasion. In high level AM this is a nightmare because every bleed, or shock against Rhinox, will cost a few thousand HP.

Exactly! Thanks for coming up with great speech.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Could it possibly be Ironhides crit damage boost ability? I know it has a low chance to proc and those who are ninja thumbs may not even activate it, but maybe it could be the extra damage from this ability when a crit rolls that causes the blood spikes to activate. Also try to check to see if these crit hits are landing during a burn effect on bone.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah something is definitely amiss. Been playing for a year now and never once had IH crit melee against BC.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It was only one fight but MV1 fighting AM BC was like a Kill Bill movie. MV1 usually doesn’t crit that often. Something has definitely changed.
  • Hey Everybody,

Sorry for being late on this one. We've looked into this, and you guys are correct that this is related to the Critical Rate Mastery. Prior to 6.0, there was a bug that we didn't know about that kept this Mastery from affecting Megatron, Ironhide and Waspinator. Since this fix was deployed, the Mastery increases their Critical Hit Rate above 0.

Ironhide is still a great counter to Bonecrusher, because he still has a very low Crit Rate, and the majority of his damage comes from Ranged Attacks. As for Rhinox, there are some great Class Specific Counters like Bumblebee (GS) and Kickback, as well as maybe some more to come...

We apologize for not picking this up earlier and letting you know beforehand.

PS. The Critical Damage Mastery was also not affecting these Bots, and now is. It's made them even more powerful than before.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Miike so as long as we don’t have the critical % mastery then IH, Megs and Wasp won’t crit on melees still?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Now my MM also bleeding against BC.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DonApis wrote: »

So, take the points out of your Crit mastery.

Problem solved.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Manthro wrote: »

Problem solved.

Orait.
  • Hey Everybody,

Sorry for being late on this one. We've looked into this, and you guys are correct that this is related to the Critical Rate Mastery. Prior to 6.0, there was a bug that we didn't know about that kept this Mastery from affecting Megatron, Ironhide and Waspinator. Since this fix was deployed, the Mastery increases their Critical Hit Rate above 0.

Ironhide is still a great counter to Bonecrusher, because he still has a very low Crit Rate, and the majority of his damage comes from Ranged Attacks. As for Rhinox, there are some great Class Specific Counters like Bumblebee (GS) and Kickback, as well as maybe some more to come...

PS. The Critical Damage Mastery was also not affecting these Bots, and now is. It's made them even more powerful than before.

Wow so easily said we apologise for our mistake. Of course players playing are stupid and we will except this fact.
    Now tell me one did u your team dev that play this just started after V 6.0 . Where u guys sleeping until now . If you devs comes up and say sorry it was bug we fixed it but sorry it called nerf in our language.
    And when you know this thing is going like that for a year now . Then those bug are turned into advantage .
    People rankup choose paths on the ability what bot can do .
    Saying “ Ironhide still a great bot”. Wait let us decide whether he is our ideal choice or not anymore. How could you say majority of damage comes from range . We don’t know what annoying mod are there range reflect range repair .
    Guys games are not run this way it should always a Win win situation.

Remember u said once “ Use specific bot to counter different paths”. Take back that words .

Sorry If I sounded mean. But whats did was a shock.
  • JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited April 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

Problem solved.

Yea right manthro
    But u have to agree that mastery are to help the bot and not to be a headache for them .
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hey Everybody,

Thanks for the late announcement just like every other one, now my alliance mate got KO’d after fighting BC in AM because he wasn’t aware of this “buff”
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Idk...if I had Bonecrusher in my path I'd never hit him with anyone other than MV1 or Grimlock...js