Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

R4

I see threads like this from time to time, but the right choice is usually obvious. Im a bit perplexed... Hard time choosing which bot to r4

Og prime - unduped

Ih - unduped

Primal - unduped

Kickback - unduped

Any suggestions?

Comments

• The obvious choice :D

OG Prime. You'll get more mileage out of him than the others. His sig is useful, but not critical.

Ironhide follows because his sig is also useful for ending fights quickly.

I'd say primal and kickback tie for third. Primal is way more durable, but really hinges on being duped. Kickback doesn't require his sig, but it makes it more fun.

Unless you're running a beast wars team for everything, then ignore the above and do Primal.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    OG and IH are the two best choices if they are not awakened

Kickback is a distant 3rd.

If they were awakened I'd say Primal, then OG or kickback, then IH
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I run bw squad for raids and for fun in story/special. My wasp is 3* but 1700, problem w running bw in AM is my 3rd. Rhinox and dino are both hanging around 1500 . I use og, ih, and 3* 1500 ratchet.

I really feel like it's a toss up between og or primal as lead roles in their synergy setups.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I'm about 12k chips from kickback so anxious to try embout
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    IH for sure. He kills everything. I would do IH first, then Primal, then OG OP then kickback.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    IH for sure. He kills everything. I would do IH first, then Primal, then OG OP then kickback.

He’s been “buffed” lol