Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which one would you consider to be the best demolitions bot?

I personally think revenge of the fallen megatron, or maybe Ramjet since he’s one I’ll be taking to R5 (when I get him ;-;) haven’t played Ramjet too much, but from what I’ve seen he’s a beast

Which one would you consider to be the best demolitions bot? 38 votes

Megatron (ROTF)
7%
Gunz0KittenPrimeVectorSierraİX 3 votes
Ironhide
52%
MegaKuppCakeDavienBeerguzzlerRaptor22Inimitable713SonerbabaDrShotgunSabugenViralintheFrayXhibitABobnfloydBiomechronMrsteakymeat_9Black_ThoughtDutch1980ANCIENTNEMESIS1NinjaHunterXHannibal80BotBoy909Bumblebee900 20 votes
Ramjet
7%
ladysman_417GojuanesOptimalOptimus_MV1 3 votes
Galvatron
26%
French_BakerMeGrimlockAwesomSaYnTSupraliminalAnakinPrimeNightgauntDaveJLVavatronSconeKitten 10 votes
Waspinator
0%
Mixmaster (you’re joking right?)
5%
Joker69GochaBRO 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Megatron (ROTF)
    Demolition Megatron without a doubt. His synergies with some of the best bots alone sold it for me. A nuisance on raid defence, or when facing him. Galvatron is a very close second. But just as obnoxious as Megatron. Pair Galvatron with Shockwave and he could burst someone down easily with his charged heavies.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Megatron (ROTF)
    So many utilities
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Megatron (ROTF)
    Demolition Megatron without a doubt. His synergies with some of the best bots alone sold it for me. A nuisance on raid defence, or when facing him. Galvatron is a very close second. But just as obnoxious as Megatron. Pair Galvatron with Shockwave and he could burst someone down easily with his charged heavies.

I love his synergy with Barricade
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Galvatron
    Galvatron closely followed by Mixmaster and Ramjet, with Waspinator next and then Ironhide, then MV Mega. If MV Mega is duped, he is probably on par with Galvatron
  • Options
    AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Galvatron
    Galvatron. His dark energy power and will of unicorn sig is the best offense in the game.
  • Options
    BotBoy909BotBoy909 Posts: 17
    Ironhide
    Ironhide can DESTROY bots with his special 2. Also spamming his heavy will burn your opponent
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Ironhide
    I think Ironhide is best but I've never seen a bot hit like Galvatron. His SP3 hit at almost 7000dmg today for a rank 3/30 4*..and that was just the last hit of his sp3
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    My boi Mixmaster of course
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Galvatron
    My boi Mixmaster of course

could easily make a case for Mixmaster.
  • Options
    Megatron (ROTF)
    n96fa4q7fzxk.png
    My next R5 lol
  • Options
    GochaBROGochaBRO Posts: 30
    The best one love of million players and thiiis... MIXMASTER The best transformer (NO NO)
  • Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I'd say an uneven toss up between Ironhide and Galvatron. Galvatron seems to have been beefed up nicely and he just ruins bots easily.

Ironhide is just a frickin beast and if his SP2 isn't dangerous enough, I've started getting over 15k damage on his SP3. One match I triggered the 3 and when he transforms and runs the target over, that did some 7k damage, about 90-95% of the target's health, and then his jumping-over-them-double-blast part did close to 11k damage. Mixmaster's SP3 is the only one I've seen come close to that kind of damage output, but not really a contest at all.

Every other Demo has their niche, but Ironhide overall just has a raw damage output that cannot be matched and I've been able to murder even MIrage with him.
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    There are too many variables. In terms of straight up damage, I have to give it to Mixmaster - his crits are just way too potent if he has all his buffs up, at rank 2 my mix has done upwards to 4k in damage with his special 2 alone. I can't imagine a fully forged rank 5 Mixmaster is able to pull off.

In terms of versatility and damage combined, Ironhide is too dependent on his signature for him to really shine whereas Galvatron has the dark energy skill which is reliable for his overall high damage output; moreover, he is not range reliant as Ironhide. In terms of DPS, Ironhide outshines them all out due to his burns - only if each heavy connects, but this extends back to IH being range reliant.

As such, Galvatron has the lead on Ironhide.
  • Options
    Megatron (ROTF)
    jk5rcyi6ke5g.png
    That’s only 18/50
  • Options
    Ramjet
    that1guy wrote: »
    There are too many variables. In terms of straight up damage, I have to give it to Mixmaster - his crits are just way too potent if he has all his buffs up, at rank 2 my mix has done upwards to 4k in damage with his special 2 alone. I can't imagine a fully forged rank 5 Mixmaster is able to pull off.

In terms of versatility and damage combined, Ironhide is too dependent on his signature for him to really shine whereas Galvatron has the dark energy skill which is reliable for his overall high damage output; moreover, he is not range reliant as Ironhide. In terms of DPS, Ironhide outshines them all out due to his burns - only if each heavy connects, but this extends back to IH being range reliant.

Nice.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited April 2018
    that1guy wrote: »

Ironhide doesn't need his signature to shine. Stack up the Burns with with his heavy and land his SP2 and he can do serious damage. It's not like all of Galvatron's heavies land either and you also have to through the trouble of loading up his Dark Burn.
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Galvatron
    Personally I think Galvatron crushes any and all competition. I stuck with him before he was buffed so once he got jacked up I was already very used to his play style. His Dark Burn pretty much lets you end the fight on demand, especially if you pair it with his SP2, which is super easy to do after his buff.

Speaking objectively, however, I can very much appreciate how devastating Ironhide can be, and he has a much better set of synergies than Galvatron, which is always nice. So yeah, being as objective as I can be, I'd say Ironhide and Galvatron are probably tied, and which one people prefer probably comes down to playstyle.