Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I FINALLY beat expert Megatron

Those videos helped. Happy days HAPPY DAYS
Tagged:

Comments

• Congratulations on defeating Megatron! The Autobots thank you for your bravery!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Congratulations Doc! Now let's move onto Kickback, who is twice as annoying as Megatron
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kickback is less annoying than Megatron. You should be alright against him.
    DonApis wrote: »
    Kickback is less annoying than Megatron. You should be alright against him.
    I did struggle while fighting him, his evade is too annoying, and his AI is even worse than AM Galvatron
    I agree with you regarding evade. Damn that evade. It took me 4 of my bots before i can put him down.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Megatron was brutal, I thought Kickback was a breeze.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I just squashed Kickback!!!
    He was tough and fast but Grimlock made short work of him:) First time I've made it all the way through expert mode.
    Nice!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Congratulations on defeating Megatron! The Autobots thank you for your bravery!

I beat him 10 times ;)
  • Congratulations on defeating Megatron! The Autobots thank you for your bravery!

I beat him 10 times ;)

You should add "2 EZ" to your comment. Arrogance will get you no where. I'm sure you understand this. No purpose in boasting in anything if you wish to live a happy life.

But in other notes. Congratulations ! Hopefully you find the rewards pleasing. I'm sure you'll be able to beat expert again in the next spotlight mission.
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Remember guys,that Master Spotlight is comming in a few days.Exciting for the players that solo Expert with one bot.

And Expert will be tunned down and will be much easier.Hopefully you will all 100% it from now on.:)
    edited April 2018

I beat him 10 times ;)

You should add "2 EZ" to your comment. Arrogance will get you no where. I'm sure you understand this. No purpose in boasting in anything if you wish to live a happy life.

But in other notes. Congratulations ! Hopefully you find the rewards pleasing. I'm sure you'll be able to beat expert again in the next spotlight mission.

Okay. I’m not boasting. I’m not being arrogant. Just pointing it out, I find your lack of respect disturbing. How about you hop to the rotk thread and call everyone who beat it arrogant too.

And don’t flag my comment just because you don’t like it, it doesn’t break the rules.. jackass
    D3v1L wrote: »
    Remember guys,that Master Spotlight is comming in a few days.Exciting for the players that solo Expert with one bot.

And Expert will be tunned down and will be much easier.Hopefully you will all 100% it from now on.:)

I’m excited! Hopefully I’ll be able to complete it, maybe see some 5* shards, MOAR t3c ;)
    D3v1L wrote: »

Woah. Respect to those players.

I beat him 10 times ;)

Okay. I’m not boasting. I’m not being arrogant. Just pointing it out, I find your lack of respect disturbing. How about you hop to the rotk thread and call everyone who beat it arrogant too.

And don’t flag my comment just because you don’t like it, it doesn’t break the rules.. jackass

I wasn't the one who flagged it. And another thing. Choose your words wisely. Why go out and say you beat it 10 times instead of just congratulating them, or even say good luck? It's obvious it's your first post in this thread. I'd rather keep my own 'accomplishments' to myself and encourage others. Better to be humble than to act and behave like the ones who says 'first' in YouTube's comment. Obviously there are more people who posted nearly the same thing as you did. But for now. I'm talking to you specifically. I mean you no threat, nor disrespect. It's just that you should have conveyed your 'message' in a more appropriate way to someone like DrShotgun. But in the end. You do you regardless of what I'm saying. So there's no point furthering this 'talk' of ours. Good day.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Honestly I hope expert isn't turned down. I found it to be a good milestone in my progress as a player by beating it. Next time I'm hoping to beat even more lanes

I beat him 10 times ;)

I wasn't the one who flagged it. And another thing. Choose your words wisely. Why go out and say you beat it 10 times instead of just congratulating them, or even say good luck? It's obvious it's your first post in this thread. I'd rather keep my own 'accomplishments' to myself and encourage others. Better to be humble than to act and behave like the ones who says 'first' in YouTube's comment. Obviously there are more people who posted nearly the same thing as you did. But for now. I'm talking to you specifically. I mean you no threat, nor disrespect. It's just that you should have conveyed your 'message' in a more appropriate way to someone like DrShotgun. But in the end. You do you regardless of what I'm saying. So there's no point furthering this 'talk' of ours. Good day.

Okay professor serious
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194

I beat him 10 times ;)

Okay professor serious

Leave him be kitten. SJWs are a waste of oxygen.
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »

I beat him 10 times ;)

Okay professor serious

Leave him be kitten. SJWs are a waste of oxygen.

Haha yes sir! ;)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    accomplishments and arguments, DILLY DILLY!
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

Congrats man !! happy that video was a help :blush:
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Congrats man !! happy that video was a help :blush:

Bob and weave baby :sunglasses: ultra instinct