Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New changes to 3-day event missions

Miike,

Please explain how a 500 Raid chips are better than an energy refill? That can be used to finish a path in Story events, that five Ore-13 to help us level up out bots.

Where is the logic in that? 500 Raid chips(1 T1 basic spark). That's lower than the first Milestone. Makes 0 sense.

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Lol for real that's a terrible reward
  • JaebirdJaebird Posts: 5
    Yeah. I can go out, start a fight, and win the first battle and have nearly enough chips for 2 t1 sparks...
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited April 2017
    Also, the fact that theirs a daily that gives out t1 basics as well. Not a fan of alpha essence going to top ranks as well whoever that is,allows them to have way more r4s/r2s than the majority of players.
    To hit the fourth milestone which rn is energy refill it takes about 12-18 hours in most event. ( just a rough estimate) to get a t1 basic spark it takes about 30 seconds so a energy refil which can also only be purchased with energon while basic sparks are only 500 raid chips is worth much more
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Ok, so twice as much points but milestone #2 and 4 are the same.

Still do not see the logic in where a T1 spark is "better" than a FULL mission refill.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited April 2017
    Energy refills are worth 40 energon... basic sparks are coming out my ears.

Is it intended irony that the second milestone is 500 raid chips, same as buying a FULL T1 basic spark, and then you are giving a fraction of that spark as a later milestone?

This doesn't seem like a move to help at all, more like "okay we gave you some energy refills to help out but that ends now, here the garbage reward".

If you wanna do that at least frame it that way, please .....
  • Tier 1 sparks are definitely going to be more plentiful, but this is part of that. To fully max out a bot, you won't just need those sparks for the Bots you plan on using, but also for all of the lower level Bots that you plan on forging into your stronger Bots. We don't want to make Commanders grind extra for those Sparks, so putting them into Event Milestones were the choice made.

Additionally, like we said in the Announcement, we had originally tailored the rewards to help get player's levels up, but now that the game is closer to being in full swing, we made these adjustments.

We plan on making more adjustments to rewards in the future, so I'll pass on your guys feedback on this particular change!
    So why are milestones 2 and 4 technically the same then just wondering is the point for the rewards to go up as the milestones do
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    I'm sorry miike,

But I'm going to have to completely disagree with you because

A. Lower players don't need that T1 spark because
    a. Some might not even reach that milestone
    b. You said forging, like Lower players can even forge. They need 12 bots to even start forging. And even if they have 12 bots. None of them will forge because it's too early.

B. Higher players, Top players, beta players don't need that T1 spark simply because
    a. Most of us already have inventory full of T1 spark. T2 sparks. And only working on Alpha sparks.
    b. Most of our 1's and 2's are already max level, so no use to us for T1 sparks.

C. There is already 500 Raid chips for first milestone. That is 1 T1 spark right there. Don't understand why another one (700) Raid chips is 4th milestone for a Full refill.

Aside from all of this, Full energy refill costs, 40 energon. That 4 Raid tickets right there. You can easily, with closed eyes Raid and get that T1 spark, and have enough for 4 more. Don't see the logic of trading 40 energon(Enegy refill) for 500 chips(T1 spark).

So I'm sorry miike, your "explanation" is NOT valid.
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    Have to agree that this change is definitely a step back. A full energy refill is far more valuable than a single T1 spark in terms of progression regardless of how long you've been playing.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Terrible change. Your goal right now should be to develop a solid player base. Giving a reward of an item that lower level players literally have overflowing out of their inventory is not a reward, nor does it entice people to keep playing. However, a full energy refill does that immediately.