Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What would you consider to be the worst warrior bot?

VectorSierraİXVectorSierraİX Posts: 39
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
In response to a thread I've created about a certain character. I would like to have the communities opinion on which is the worst warrior bot. If you all could be so kind as to take less than a few seconds of your time to vote. Thank you.

The goal of this thread in particular is to identify, or at least the majority who would agree upon which is overall the worst character of said class. In order to further understand and gather a general consensus of the community. I also hope the people of Kabam would look into these characters and perhaps start a discussion amongst themselves and everyone here on the forums.

What would you consider to be the worst warrior bot? 35 votes

Hound
68%
MeGrimlockAwesomVouterJoker69Gunz0Hired_GoonHalloweendmKittenPrimeBooster_Bluesabre_777SupraliminalSuperiorSoundwavethat1guyBobnfloydxxerexxRipclawBumblebee254Mrsteakymeat_9Black_ThoughtANCIENTNEMESIS1Hannibal80 24 votes
Bludgeon
2%
Manthro 1 vote
Arcee
11%
Bigbowlrladysman_417GochaBROBumblebee_Stings 4 votes
Hot Rod
17%
French_BakerAnakinPrimeDaveJLDragonEyeBntyhntr3232_BotBoy909 6 votes

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited April 2018
    I can't say for sure as I don't even own a Hot Rod yet but I don't think it's Bludgeon and Drift belongs on the list. If you are going to do a poll like this you should put them all otherwise the community vote isn't accurate.
  • Hound
    Bone Crusher, none of his attacks crush bones.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hound

He broke my neck
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Hot Rod

He broke my neck

He turned me in to a newt!
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I can't say for sure as I don't even own a Hot Rod yet but I don't think it's Bludgeon and Drift belongs on the list. If you are going to do a poll like this you should put them all otherwise the community vote isn't accurate.

You're right. My apologies. The only justifiable reason I didn't include those characters is simply because the 'majority' of the community has favoured those bots more than any other bots as far as I've read from older to newer threads. While the characters that's in the polls now are somewhat 'debatable' at best.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hot Rod
    I was never a fan of hot rod
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

You're right. My apologies. The only justifiable reason I didn't include those characters is simply because the 'majority' of the community has favoured those bots more than any other bots as far as I've read from older to newer threads. While the characters that's in the polls now are somewhat 'debatable' at best.

Drift is amongst the top two, really? You've probably been here longer than I have so if that's true, so be it. For my tastes and play style he is one of the worst.

He is fast and not much else. Arcee at least is shifty and can really get in there with a light attack. Bludgeon, with his long-range heavy and its ability to Stun, just gives him an added dimension so, in my opinion he shouldn't be anywhere near this list.
    Hot Rod

Drift is amongst the top two, really? You've probably been here longer than I have so if that's true, so be it. For my tastes and play style he is one of the worst.

He is fast and not much else. Arcee at least is shifty and can really get in there with a light attack. Bludgeon, with his long-range heavy and its ability to Stun, just gives him an added dimension so, in my opinion he shouldn't be anywhere near this list.

In the right circumstance, Drift is amazing. If you have deep wounds he is really good. He can evade and can anti evade. He bleeds a lot and his projectile isn't energy based. He has some good synergy too. Doesn't even need to be duped. Only downside is he has lowish attack and low hp.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

I understand. And thank you for your insight on Arcee and Bludgeon. I suppose it really does comes down to our own preferences, preferred playstyle. Obviously opinions vary from player to player. It's good knowledge. I would recommend watching iNightSkies' tier list videos on YouTube if you haven't already. He could provide you further insight if interested.

I understand. And thank you for your insight on Arcee and Bludgeon. I suppose it really does comes down to our own preferences, preferred playstyle. Obviously opinions vary from player to player. It's good knowledge. I would recommend watching iNightSkies' tier list videos on YouTube if you haven't already. He could provide you further insight if interested.

You're welcome.

Yeah I watch some of his videos sometimes. I didn't know he did a tier list video but I know he's not a big fan of Hound to say the least, lol.

I only use Hound in the Arenas and he's towards the bottom of my "must-use" list, I'm not really a fan of his but being a 3* he at least gets me some decent points with the 3X multiplier.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hound
    Blugeon hits super hard with his Swordmasters synergy
    Arcee deals super high bleed damage if you manage to land a headshot, her gains power pretty fast so you can spam her SP2
    Hot rod is the best evade counter, and he can chain specials multiple times if duped

Hound can handle Pyrophobia in AM, that's all
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hot Rod is a solid bot if you know how to play him. Those critical stacks hit like a truck.
    Hot Rod
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Arcee deals super high bleed damage if you manage to land a headshot, her gains power pretty fast so you can spam her SP2
    Hot rod is the best evade counter, and he can chain specials multiple times if duped

spam arcee's sp1 instead. It will change your life
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hound
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

spam arcee's sp1 instead. It will change your life

I meant to say her SP1, it’s a typo
  • Arcee
    Maybe its just because I dont own Hound I dont know how strong/weak he is but judging by what a lot of people put, he must be really bad.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hound
    Maybe its just because I dont own Hound I dont know how strong/weak he is but judging by what a lot of people put, he must be really bad.

He is
  • Hound
    Seriously though its Hound. He CAN do a lot of damage but it requires his critical resistance debuff stacked from his S3 and a heavy and the use of his critical ammo. He's not terrible but there are other bots who can do similar or more damage for less work.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited April 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »
    He turned me in to a newt!

I got better...