Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Rank Down Tickets

captainagicaptainagi Posts: 8
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
I have recently made bad decisions on ranking up my 3 stars, so has a lot of people I know. If kabam gave out rank fown tickets like in MCOC id be very happy and it would also be good for them.

Rank Down Tickets 15 votes

Yes Rank Down Tickets
13%
captainagiAdamsNumber7 2 votes
No Rank Down Tickets
86%
ToughnutSteelSHAmanoMoot1PharaohLJW7621ST4RSCREAMDbogert_129CandKanePredaconsFTWDreadspectreStitch626MrFeathers84 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    No Rank Down Tickets
    This will not happen because it is based on your error they were only given in mcoc Bc champs were changed then changed again and again on kabams error
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    No Rank Down Tickets
    Sorry man, game has been out for like 2 weeks. Sure it has some bugs, but this is nothing like what was happening with MCOC where people had invested months and months (and some over a years worth) of time and money into the game, and then they changed how many of the heros and abilities in the game worked.

You might have made some bad decisions on ranking up 3*'s, but that is nothing you cant fix in a matter of a week or so. As you progress in the game, you will need to eventually rank up 3*'s, so...just think of it as you have a small head start whenever that time comes for you.
  • Options
    No Rank Down Tickets
    Ehhhh....no. Rank down tickets were because of massive changes to heroes, not because one is a little meh on release or whatever.