Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Proudest accomplishments

I’d like to hear everyone’s best achievements, wether it be beating RotK, or getting your first 2*.

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    managing to hold all my accumulated crystals until the next Spotlight starts is easily my best achievement.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Synthwave wrote: »
    managing to hold all my accumulated crystals until the next Spotlight starts is easily my best achievement.

I can’t save crystals for my dear life, best I’ve done for saving was saving my crystals for just one week for 6.0
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    My greatest accomplishment is Troll level: Deity
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    100% Expert last week for the 1st time. Only used maybe 100 energon total.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

That's awesome, that is on my agenda. I'd be happy if I can at least "Complete" the Expert Kickback mission.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

Wow that’s great bro, my first 100% Expert was quite recently with hound used 200 energon, then this spotlight I used none! But I do have 2 r5s haha
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Thanks guys. It did feel really good to do so. I’m really curious how crazy the new Master difficulty will be.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Beating Expert Megatron with ease
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I already bragged, but I finally finished an expert lane. Hopefully next month I can do more than just the baby lane:)
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Perfected a r5 Movie Megatron with a r2 Magnus once. That's the best I've got.
  • Grinding 240k feature bot chips in a month to buy and dupe the featured 4*. That's insane...
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    My best is making it to lv30 which was 2day
  • VisdomusPrime123VisdomusPrime123 Posts: 11
    edited April 2018
    Coming back to this game from like two weeks since it was released to find out all those stupid loading bars have disapperaed so I can play without having to wait minutes between battle. also got my first 3 star from an objective of getting to level 20. Back when it was released, it was impossibly hard to get even a 3 star let alone the 5 stars people get.