Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Epic Away Mission Rewards should only have epic items.

So first off, I'm guessing all the huge amounts of T3B, T2A and T3C we were getting the first few days of the game was an error because the amounts seem to have been cut in half now while the gold cost and time remains the same. Which is fine if that's what they were intended to be in the first place and they were just bugged, but we still got a little bit of a problem.

The problem is that you're putting T1A and T2B's in there as rewards and those are not epic in any way, shape or form. Please strongly consider relegating those resources to rare missions or lower because most players don't need 20 T2B's all at once (yes, 20; I mean the storage only goes up to 12 before you hit overflow).

Given how infrequently you come across epic missions, the last thing a player wants to see is the chance to get a crap-load of resources they have zero use for.

Thanks!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    What is this t2a, t3b and t3c epic missions you speak of...

I have seen nothing but feature chips and arena crystals.

Sucks. And if they have been cut in half, that means a chunk of players have a strong leg up on the rest of us that never saw one of these missions pop up before the payouts were corrected.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    lidbp9c744pc.png

The epic mission seems fine for me.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    lidbp9c744pc.png

That is delicious away mission
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    ulxd5sxxa9x6.png

This is what they love sticking me with. 20 T2B'S.
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    ulxd5sxxa9x6.png

Isn't that TWO T2B's?

My away missions are still 50% raid chips, with gold/ore and arena crystals making up the bulk of the rest. Have had 3 good ones so far: 4* shards, t2c, and t3b.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I scored half a T2A. Pretty awesome. But that was the only time I saw anything like that
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    Haven't seen them Yet
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    arena crystals, raid chips and ore for me
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    It's just the luck of the draw my friend.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    ulxd5sxxa9x6.png

Isn't that TWO T2B's?

My away missions are still 50% raid chips, with gold/ore and arena crystals making up the bulk of the rest. Have had 3 good ones so far: 4* shards, t2c, and t3b.

Lol, you're right. With the basic sparks constantly shifting places in the inventory screen I was looking at what was now the T1B spot. 2 sparks actually makes it worse then and my point even more valid. I can get 3 T2B in the raid store at this point just by doing a raid or two. Why spend 4 hours and 14k gold doing that?

Get rid of 'em.
  • You can get a mission for 2.2k t2 alpha too. It's 8 hours long. The crap ones are way shorter, and are really away mission alliance milestone fodder, so still good sometimes.
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    lidbp9c744pc.png

It might be a random range, however in the first two days my two 4* were ~450 shards for 7 hours and roughly 24k gold.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This one kinda sucks
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This one:
    9frw1k7nosx0.png
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    that1guy wrote: »
    It's just the luck of the draw my friend.

Do we actually know that for sure?

The two lowest players in my alliance saw several of the 4* Crystal, t2a and t3b away missions. In fact one player was getting them back to back for the first few days.

Yet the highest players in my Alliance haven't seen a single (truly) epic away mission yet.

It could definitely be random, but isn't there a chance that lower players are being pushed better missions so they can 'catch up' to long-time players?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I can say the opposite for my alliance. As I have yet to see any 4 star shards, whereas my other alliance members which have way better rosters than me, have.

It's really just luck, though they shouldn't make T2B an epic mission.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Its seems like there should be a connection between your current level, or even how many medals you have, and the variety of Away Missions you see most often.

An "Epic" mission that rewards t2b might seem much more "Epic" to a player thats only level 10-20, compared to a player thats 50+. So, the missions should scale accordingly to some extent, imo.
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    Its seems like there should be a connection between your current level, or even how many medals you have, and the variety of Away Missions you see most often.

An "Epic" mission that rewards t2b might seem much more "Epic" to a player thats only level 10-20, compared to a player thats 50+. So, the missions should scale accordingly to some extent, imo.

I've been saying this for the past few months before the update dropped. They need to tie rewards to your commander level and the rankings of your bots in your inventory and then put cutoffs in place that remove T1A and T2B from epic missions when you hit a certain point.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Seen everything but t3chzqux9ablnc6.png