Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which is the worst brawler

Which is the worst brawler 28 votes

Optimus primal
3%
Hannibal80 1 vote
Motomaster
3%
kranders 1 vote
Grimlock
21%
ManthroMknellKabam SparkBntyhntr3232_Starkiller7Bumblebee_Stings 6 votes
Optimus prime
7%
SupraliminalCONTRA 2 votes
Grindor
64%
French_BakerBumblebeeStitch626Protectobot91Gunz0BobdolleGochaBROKittenPrimeViralintheFrayRipclawBumblebee254SaberANCIENTNEMESIS1Oprime3rdPrimeHackerRed_EyesPeasBotBoy909 18 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Grindor
    There really isn’t any bad brawlers, not even average brawlers tbh. All have exceptionally high melee damage output and useful abilities and synergies. But if I had to pick who’s the least favourable, it’d be grindor since he’s just more basic out of the bunch. I don’t really care for armour but that in no way think grindor is bad.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I agree. Out of the brawlers, Grindor is bottom when they are all in their optimal setting. Grimlock when he isn't duped isn't useful, so he is bottom when unduped.
    Grindor
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I agree. Out of the brawlers, Grindor is bottom when they are all in their optimal setting. Grimlock when he isn't duped isn't useful, so he is bottom when unduped.

Or motormaster too, brawlers fall in some ways because most need a dupe to be useful
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

Or motormaster too, brawlers fall in some ways because most need a dupe to be useful

yeah, and although Grim has DOT with his burns, I think MM's debuff potential and better synergy puts him above Grim in the unduped game. Especially with that sp3.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Grimlock
    The reason I chose grimlock is...all of the other brawlers are better than him
    Grindor

And why do you think that
    Grimlock

And why do you think that

I dont like his powers much
    Grimlock
    And I'm still waiting for a good motormaster
    Grimlock
    Dangit I meant to vote optimus...I dont like him...at all
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited April 2018
    Motomaster
    You have to learn that all of these types of polls are arbitrary as each bot has situational usefulness. Primal is probably the best all around. Grimlock and MV1 deal with bleed and if you keep up Grim's melee buffs he is very strong and his burn can help against armor. Grindor can take a lot of damage and deal a lot of damage when played correctly. MM is very good paired with RJ or KB now but otherwise his debuffs don't last long enough to be overly useful without them. He does get stronger with less health but that is a double-edged sword along with his unstoppable.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Grimlock
    Not long ago I would have never chosen Grimlock as the worst brawler. However, with the arrival of Primal, he has dropped significantly off my radar.

Reasons being...

Grimlock is completely generic without his Sig, unlike Motormaster. I would never consider ranking up Grimlock without being awakened.

Primal Synergies effectively give Primal Grimlocks Sig plus a huge upside.

Grimlock doesn't have great synergies.

Grindor, once you understand him, has more utility and is far more complex than first glance. He also has interesting synergies, albeit with bots that are not mainstream.

Don't get me wrong... With a high Sig level, Grimlock can deal some serious damage, and as a standalone bot, has serious value in specific matchups with his Sig, but there are better options than him in the current meta.

Just because I rate him the "worst" it doesn't mean he is bad.

All the brawlers are very good.

Grindor
    Manthro wrote: »
    Not long ago I would have never chosen Grimlock as the worst brawler. However, with the arrival of Primal, he has dropped significantly off my radar.

Reasons being...

Grimlock is completely generic without his Sig, unlike Motormaster. I would never consider ranking up Grimlock without being awakened.

Primal Synergies effectively give Primal Grimlocks Sig plus a huge upside.

Grimlock doesn't have great synergies.

Grindor, once you understand him, has more utility and is far more complex than first glance. He also has interesting synergies, albeit with bots that are not mainstream.

Don't get me wrong... With a high Sig level, Grimlock can deal some serious damage, and as a standalone bot, has serious value in specific matchups with his Sig, but there are better options than him in the current meta.

Just because I rate him the "worst" it doesn't mean he is bad.

All the brawlers are very good.

I prefer Grimlock because I don’t use the beasts
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Grindor
    Grimlock is underpowered even with his signature ability, after Beast Purification was added, he bacame irrelevent. There are 4 bots that can purify any DOT debuffs without needing their signature ability
    I accidently voted for Grindor, sorry
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Grimlock
    Pair Grindor to Barricade and he becomes a very powerful bot. Their power lock ability is extrodinarily useful. He is really the brawler that deals the most direct damage, especially once he is duped and his melee damage goes up. And obviously he can take a ton of hits.

He just doesn’t have the ability to manipulate bleeds and other debuffs like a Prime, Primal, or Grimlock. Prime is the best brawler because bleeds are so common, but I’d put Grindor right behind him.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Grindor
    I am pretty mad at people who choosed Grimlock. He is SOO Good
    Grindor
    I am pretty mad at people who choosed Grimlock. He is SOO Good

Depends really.. he has his flaws but he’s definitly up there when duped, saviour for rok