Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What are the best ways to get exp?

I need help in less than 2 days so I'll cut to the chase

I need help cuz I'm trying to get to lvl30 and I want to do it before the anniversary buff is over so i can stack it with some exp boosters.

The rewards are epic for getting to lvl 30...a 3 star crystal and a superior crystal sooooo I really need help
Tagged:

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    And an extra bot spot
  • Whatever the highest story mode mission you can complete. Keep repeating it until your eyes bleed.
    I was doing that...never mind I made it to lvl 30and got some sweet loot here is what I got:

3* arcee dupe from pbc

3* g1 megatron from 3* crystal

3* shockwave from superior bot crystal

The most exciting one was shockwave
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Good for you man. Is only going to get more lengthy when it comes to getting XP.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Act 3 chapter 4 quest 5. The first move is 3 energy to either a 1400 PI shark or 1600 PI Drift. Using all the xp relics(2 +15% and 1 +5%) along with the current boost and a 50% xp boost gives 4k XP per fight. Kill the bot, back out and you get the xp and a bit of gold. It's a tedious process but it's the most efficient use of XP for power leveling currently available.
    Bigbowlr wrote: »
    Act 3 chapter 4 quest 5. The first move is 3 energy to either a 1400 PI shark or 1600 PI Drift. Using all the xp relics(2 +15% and 1 +5%) along with the current boost and a 50% xp boost gives 4k XP per fight. Kill the bot, back out and you get the xp and a bit of gold. It's a tedious process but it's the most efficient use of XP for power leveling currently available.

Uhmm what?
    Sorry but I'm not that strong
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Buy xp boost and do story mode that match your skill
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121

Find the hardest story quest(not spotlight mission) you can clear easily, preferably one that has an enemy as the first step in the map, and just constantly kill the first bot, quit the quest and repeat. You won't gain any ore from this method of XP grinding but it's the most efficient way to gain a lot of xp
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Bigbowlr wrote: »

Good Shout on this one....
    Thanks everyone...but I already did all dat