Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you think I can 100% Hard in time?

I came back to this game on April 4th/5th after having ‘personal problems’ in my life(aka I quit my job but I found a new one;) so I didn’t have enough time to 100% hard I thought so I did a full run of Act 3 and did a run of hard,easy and medium spotlight missions.

So I have 1k 4 star Bot shards and I need one more alpha to rank up My 4 star Motormaster to rank 3 so i need to 100% hard Mode(one 4 star crystal and another tier 1 alpha)

So its 3 energy per quest do you think I can 100% it in time? Does every quest have 3 paths? I have 100% completed chapter 1 and nearly done chapter 2 and with 2 days left do you think I can do it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I think you can make it if you have ton of energon, for the refill.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    1st Chapter is 3 paths
    2nd Chapter is 4 paths
    3rd Chapter is 5 paths
    Make use of the free 3+9 energy and you may not have to buy any refills, good luck!
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Probably not, just wait for the new event mission to come which is in a couple of days.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Is Otrium really banned or is that just a profile pic?
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Wow.. naaaaasty ;(
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201

His profile status is banned.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

Wow.. naaaaasty ;(

Why nasty? I was just wondering. I've seen this used as a profile pic before...like I've seen yours with what looks like jail bars on front of it. Just wondering what these meant.
    And what does it mean by "profile status is banned?"

Wow.. naaaaasty ;(

Why nasty? I was just wondering. I've seen this used as a profile pic before...like I've seen yours with what looks like jail bars on front of it. Just wondering what these meant.
    And what does it mean by "profile status is banned?"

I mean is nasty he got banned, it’s a nice thing to tell us what’s coming. And no it’s Kabaam who give you the bars and the banned user carry on profile lol. If you have a red banned profile and a banned stats, you’re banned.
This discussion has been closed.