Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crystal bounty arena

Well, I was hoping to see some 4* shards in the upper milestones. That's a little disappointing.

The bigger problem is that the 4* shards were nerfed in the rank rewards! Considering the work needed to get top 2%, getting HALF the rewards of top 30 definitely sucks!

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Yea... I think the top 2% used to get 900 4* shards and it is now 750. Considering the fact there are no 4* shards in the milestones this is pretty disappointing.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Not defending it but you do get a 3* for 1-2% when opened gives 100 4* shards.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, it was 900 for that rank. It’s like the milestones are supposed to distract us from that fact....
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I hope they don’t say something like you get 4 star shards when opening a 3 star bot. You only get 100 4 star shards when opening a 3 star bot. Plus, you have to score 1.5M to reach all milestones to get a full 3 star crystal.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    It’s RUINED! Can’t believe I hyped for nothing I feel DISGRACED! My disappointment is immeasurable. And my day is ruined.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    I’m pretty disappointed as well over the crystal bounty. While it’s wonderful to have milestones back, the upper levels should award some 4* shards. In addition to that, it is a “crystal bounty” so where are the 5* shards??
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    edited April 2018
    Imo seeing this immediately after t3b makes it feels like a slap in the face. With t3b, full milestones earned a t3b and the newer players could still earn some t3b.
    I’m just never touching cb ever again, they ruined it
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    After seeing the t3b arena milestones award a full a t3b basic(currently the top reward available outside endgame content) it's very disappointing seeing the crystal arena not awarding at least half a 4* like it used to be. Nerfing the rank rewards would be ok if the milestones were the same as the old CB arena back in the day(sure maybe up the point to 1.5M like all these arenas, but give us some 4* shards). That's being said this is only the first thing I've disliked about the 6.0 update.
    Bigbowlr wrote: »
    After seeing the t3b arena milestones award a full a t3b basic(currently the top reward available outside endgame content) it's very disappointing seeing the crystal arena not awarding at least half a 4* like it used to be. Nerfing the rank rewards would be ok if the milestones were the same as the old CB arena back in the day(sure maybe up the point to 1.5M like all these arenas, but give us some 4* shards). That's being said this is only the first thing I've disliked about the 6.0 update.

I did not even think about the arenas getting worse then they already were, oh well just means I don’t have to waste my time on them anymore
  • fwr26ihk7k4q.png
    Was close. Classic repackaging to sound better.