Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Stuff that has been annoying me...

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike, I know it's been just one year the game launched worldwide and it has to reach a certain development level before some improvements are made. But, I know that some changes transpire between MCOC and TFTF, though some things still cause a gap of differences that could easily be made:

- Raids and Base Defense could be in MCOC as well.
- In MCOC, there is a "#" to separate Champions in different classifications. I know it doesn't make a lot of difference, but it would help some organization in TFTF as well.
- In MCOC, we still get 2 Champions per month Spotlight Mission (Bad thing: they aren't Chip-purcheaseable in Store) and we have multiple Arenas, as well as a Daily 1v1 Arena. TFTF could have this free 1v1 Daily Arena for unexperienced Commanders, one of the current Bounty Arenas per week day like it is right now, and 2 Bot (3* and 4*) Arenas AT THE SAME TIME. Even though Commanders may wouldn't compete in all of them, it would still expand possibilities in significant ways.
- It doesn't make a lot of difference, but MCOC has video Motion Comics and even Animations from Kabam, while TFTF has just a few Showcase trailers. It's OK, but it's also a way of saying you care more about MCOC than TFTF.
- Relics have a barely effective Commander Buff, specially for people who blasts their head and waste money to get Energon and Repair/Revive in crazy Spotlight Difficulties for a 6% something-boost. And the cheap thing is that at every Spotlight, we get a character Relic, "Galvatron Relic", "Optimus Primal Relic", FREAKING UGLY "Hound Relic". Creativity, please! As you guys mentioned in the discription, you guys have 30+ TF history years to explore.

And just a littile request. Why you guys only launch Bots from the Cinematic, Generation-1, and Beast Wars universes? LOTS of fans from Unicron Trilogy, Primeverse, etc. get really disapointed. I, personally, would LOVE to see a decent Beast Hunters Optimus Prime and Predaking in TFTF, but I know it likely won't happen.

We give you suggestions and it's fine you don't accept some of them, that's totally understandable. But some of these, like the "add more Universes beyond MV, G1 and BW" request have been several times ignored. Tell Hasbro we want to see Prime, Unicron Trilogy, etc. live again (REPEAT: You have 30+ years to explore and still we're stuck in just today's Comics and Movies, except for Beast Wars) - even if these series aren't active. Show Hasbro that this franchise has so much unexplored potential that this game could seriously be a bigger masterpice than MCOC. Show people you care about this game.

Thanks for reading. I hope you understand what I mean, and, as you say, I hope I'm building a constructive argument.

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike, I know it's been just one year the game launched worldwide and it has to reach a certain development level before some improvements are made. But, I know that some changes transpire between MCOC and TFTF, though some things still cause a gap of differences that could easily be made:

- Raids and Base Defense could be in MCOC as well.
    - In MCOC, there is a "#" to separate Champions in different classifications. I know it doesn't make a lot of difference, but it would help some organization in TFTF as well.
    - In MCOC, we still get 2 Champions per month Spotlight Mission (Bad thing: they aren't Chip-purcheaseable in Store) and we have multiple Arenas, as well as a Daily 1v1 Arena. TFTF could have this free 1v1 Daily Arena for unexperienced Commanders, one of the current Bounty Arenas per week day like it is right now, and 2 Bot (3* and 4*) Arenas AT THE SAME TIME. Even though Commanders may wouldn't compete in all of them, it would still expand possibilities in significant ways.
    - It doesn't make a lot of difference, but MCOC has video Motion Comics and even Animations from Kabam, while TFTF has just a few Showcase trailers. It's OK, but it's also a way of saying you care more about MCOC than TFTF.
    - Relics have a barely effective Commander Buff, specially for people who blasts their head and waste money to get Energon and Repair/Revive in crazy Spotlight Difficulties for a 6% something-boost. And the cheap thing is that at every Spotlight, we get a character Relic, "Galvatron Relic", "Optimus Primal Relic", FREAKING UGLY "Hound Relic". Creativity, please! As you guys mentioned in the discription, you guys have 30+ TF history years to explore.

And just a littile request. Why you guys only launch Bots from the Cinematic, Generation-1, and Beast Wars universes? LOTS of fans from Unicron Trilogy, Primeverse, etc. get really disapointed. I, personally, would LOVE to see a decent Beast Hunters Optimus Prime and Predaking in TFTF, but I know it likely won't happen.

We give you suggestions and it's fine you don't accept some of them, that's totally understandable. But some of these, like the "add more Universes beyond MV, G1 and BW" request have been several times ignored. Tell Hasbro we want to see Prime, Unicron Trilogy, etc. live again (REPEAT: You have 30+ years to explore and still we're stuck in just today's Comics and Movies, except for Beast Wars) - even if these series aren't active. Show Hasbro that this franchise has so much unexplored potential that this game could seriously be a bigger masterpice than MCOC. Show people you care about this game.

Thanks for reading. I hope you understand what I mean, and, as you say, I hope I'm building a constructive argument.

First, you need to stop comparing this game to MCOC. It’s conpletely different. The dev team has really stepped up and made the game better.

One bot per month is sufficient. Nothing wrong with the actual relics when equipped.

Seems to me you should just stick to MCOC. I think the biggest issue is alliance mission, besides that the new content has been fantatic.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    What annoys me is when the AI blocks a special even though it was perfectly connected. Cheap
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    What annoys me is when the AI blocks a special even though it was perfectly connected. Cheap

Phew, I thought it was just me experiencing that.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Darm0k wrote: »

It drives me mental mental chicken oriental
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

It drives me mental mental chicken oriental

Yeah, happened to me several timezzz too.