Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

a man and his soundwave (emotional story)

i loved soundwave, and he loved me back. we fought every battle, every shark fell to our mighty power. we were unstoppable.. until kabaam hurt him, my beloved soundwave.. his heavy was so precise and hit every time, he was unbeatable we were the best team.. now the pitiful sharks dodge it with ease, and alas poor soundwave, has dropped in use. he is not even in my main team anymore and now, kabaam, you have truly separated me from my true love.. oh poor soundwave :cry:

please kabaam if you're listening, help me, and soundwave by un nerfing him, please kabaam. you're my only hope.

also is his sp3&1 not applying debuffs as much anymore or is it just me
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He actually needs a buff, his Power Gain is the only good thing about him, but high signature leveled Bumblebee has a way better power gain, now he's becoming stale and boring
  • I agree, he needs unnerfed. I stand by what I said in another thread though, his sp3 needs buffed. Power drain would be a nice way to bring him out from shockwaves shadow again, his sp1 power drains, so it’s not like it’s adding a new ability, but his sp3 needs to be made more desirable to merit being considered over shockwave
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    When did he get nerfed?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    that1guy wrote: »
    When did he get nerfed?

a while ago, ai keeps dodging heavy way too often, used to be like 95%, now is more like 60%
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited April 2018
    I land about 96% of all his heavies. Maybe I am just using him right though :D

His SP3 has always been underwhelming though. I would like to see that changed. I never actually use his SP3 unless I miss popping off a SP2 and he fully charges.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I sorta see why you'd think he got nerfed. It's more likely the AI is able to dodge the last hit of Soundwaves heavy attack, so it's a better idea to use it when the enemy is closer to you or backed up against the wall.

As @XhibitA said, it's still possible to get most of his heavies hit as i more or less get it right too.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    that1guy wrote: »
    I sorta see why you'd think he got nerfed. It's more likely the AI is able to dodge the last hit of Soundwaves heavy attack, so it's a better idea to use it when the enemy is closer to you or backed up against the wall.

As @XhibitA said, it's still possible to get most of his heavies hit as i more or less get it right too.

its not like that, back then his heavy was like guaranteed but now ugly sharks dodge it
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think something about it is different. Before the “change,” I knew you could sidestep it, but never could do it. Now, I can do it quite often. Unless I’m just getting luckier.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Sad story...