Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Does anyone know where I can find but Intel reports for launch characters?

Hi,

As the title says;

Does anyone know where I can find but Intel reports for launch characters?

I have a pretty comprehensive list of all the bots divided by the class on my discord group however I don't appear to be able to find the same kind of bot Intel reports 4 launch characters that exist for characters that were released later does anyone know where I could find these the characters I am currently missing;

Optimus prime G1
Ratchet
Sideswipe
Mirage
Windblade
Arcee
Ultra Magnus
Optimus Prime mv1
Ironhide movie
Bumblebee movie
Motormaster
Bludgeon
Grindor
Barricade movie
Bonecrusher movie
Rhinox

I have found them for every other character but these If anyone can tell me where I can find these it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance ppl.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I don't think there is any. I've looked also
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @GreyfoxEX
    I've made "Bot Intel Reports" for all bots on the Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia. Check out each Bot for their abilities plus additional info like their change history!
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    Thanks Ive awesome clicked that comment, and I have updated my discord with what I found although there are a few gaps for some of them .like a few of them don't have the best and weak matchups or some don't have what mods are best for them unless I'm looking at the wrong wiki

Nevertheless this was very helpful and has enabled me to finish the list thank you I'll fill in the few lil gaps as I discover more information

Thanks again
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I tried following that link and can't find the Intel reports
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I tried following that link and can't find the Intel reports

Hi Dr shotgun you're welcome to join my discord where I have compiled as much of bot Intel reports as I can possibly find there are a few tiny gaps mainly in the launch character areas wear a couple of them don't have strongly matchups listed and a couple don't have the best mods the best for them but by and large I've worked tirelessly to create a complete list, if you're interested I'll send you a private link to our alliance discord I know you're not in our alliance but I'm happy to have you there as a friend of the alliance and you can lead them to your hearts content the inter report i mean, and join in our conversations if you wish

My lights is called [FlRE] The Lost light (but to lowercase L in the contact by the way)

But as I said if you want to look at the ones I've done which I believe are very comprehensive at least I think so I'll happily send you a link to our discord, you don't even need to stick around once you found the information you want providing it's not one of the very very few things I don't have.

I'm just happy to help