Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Small energeon pack? And a single crystal price?

This may just be me, I have no problem spending money on microtransactions in games however sometimes when you just have a small amount of money left in change, and you think I'll maybe I'll pop it into my game, or perhaps you want to buy a master core. Or a energy can or a couple of upgrades.

I'm aware there are the daily adverts and daily missions now and they're free and they're great but this still stands.

I can't help but feel that having a much cheaper and smaller energon amount (well I think we don't get a lot of energon for our money is another story lol but...)

It would be nice if we had a small and it done amount of say based on your current price structure [and in £ as I'm in UK]

So the smallest energon on at the moment in the UK is £4.99 135 energon and 2000 character chips

75 energon (no chips) for around £1.99 or £2.29.

And a price of £2.99 to purchase 1 premium bot crystal.

@£4.99 at the start price for energon it certainly isn't the most enticing. Of course I buy them but I somehow feel I would spend a lot more money, if I was able to chip away little bits here and there if I spare £3 I might throw it in for a chance on a premium bot crystal.

I can't think I'm the only person that thinks like this.

So I'm curious a on other people's opinions.

And I would appreciate if a kabam could tell me why this isn't possible, yes it is nice getting carried to chips but sometimes we just want a bit of energeon, I fancy opening a single bot crystal.

There will still be myself included plenty of sales of the larger £4.99 packs and above, but I think this would help a lot of members I don't have as much money and members the as I said above don't always want to buy a £4.99 Pack or above.

So what do you think guys

And Kabam what's the reasoning behind a £4.99 minimum?

It seems gone are the days of 0.79p microtransactions, how I would even pay a small amount such as 0.79p, for small cosmetic things but that's getting off Topic,

P.s please let us pick our own avatar in game.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I buy Grimlocks and Starscreams. Kinda wish there was an even bigger pack.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    I buy Grimlocks and Starscreams. Kinda wish there was an even bigger pack.

Or a x2 energon deal. We've haven't had it for a while now. I honestly doubt Kabam will do it again because corporate reasons.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Alas, I was joking.
  • VectorSierraİXVectorSierraİX Posts: 39
    edited April 2018
    I do have a reasoning behind it all. Several actually. The answer may surprise you. But not here. All you need to know is I'm just observing. Move a few pieces on a chess board and see where it leads. The human emotion is what I'm studying in everyone. Not just you. And suffice to say. It's been going rather well if I do say so myself.

sentqcyvjdk9.gif

cpc6m7xo9gu9.png

My latest 4-Star Bot pull would gladly agree with you. Your answer is highly logical.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I do have a reasoning behind it all. Several actually. The answer may surprise you. But not here. All you need to know is I'm just observing. Move a few pieces on a chess board and see where it leads. The human emotion is what I'm studying in everyone. Not just you. And suffice to say. It's been going rather well if I do say so myself.

sentqcyvjdk9.gif

cpc6m7xo9gu9.png

My latest 4-Star Bot pull would gladly agree with you. Your answer is highly logical.

Gotta love shock boy :lol:
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    Well that derailed quickly.