Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Armor ratings

So I've brought this up a couple of times before and Miike said he was going to check on it and see if we could see some armor ratings. They're obviously an observable stat and I think it would be very beneficial to strategy.
Tagged:

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Agree. There's a mastery which can ignore a percentage of enemy's armor upon crit hit. Yet what is "14% of armor ignored" equal to? Perhaps a stack of armor break? Or two stacks? And what happens when Armor buff and Armor break appear at the same time? How do they cancel each other?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    There's also one about an armor buff that "keeps you alive 2% longer"...and so on. That statement just makes no sense.
    I'm gonna necro this thread because after asking many times, I still haven't heard any type of response whatsoever....maybe if I keep asking like an annoying child I'll get an answer:)
    Mom..mom..mom..momma...momma...mommy...mom..mom... momma
    @Kabam Miike
    Mom...mom..momma....mom...mommy...mommy
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    It’s about time ;)
    I cannot believe this has gone ignored for So long. It's such a simple request.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guess your answer is they don’t want to tell you or that they don’t know so they don’t have anything to tell you.
    Miike actually told me once he'd look into it. Bots have an armor rating. They have some sort of value placed on then to mitigate the damage they take, and a value to multiply or subtract from for buffs and breaks.
    It would be a huge strategic piece and I wanna know.
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Would love to see what the armor ratings are, especially considering how many bots have armor buffs and armor breaking attacks.

It doesn't even make sense that it wasn't included from the start.