Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Too early for 5* bots to be released?

Is it just me or is it too early for 5* bots to already be in the game? I have been playing the game daily since the first days after the release and I am yet to get a single R5 4* bot. Currently have 11 maxed out R4 4* bots. With the release of 5* the 4* bots will slowly become obsolete (just like 3* bots got some time ago), but at the same time many players still haven't been able to max out a full AM squad of 4*.

Too early for 5* bots to be released? 26 votes

Yes, it is too soon for 5*...
38%
BigbowlrQliverMufc14BeerguzzlerTreeRhinoxBobnfloydRemmieVavatronUrAverageMalaka 10 votes
No, the time is just right
61%
MeGrimlockAwesomMyNastix75DavienProtectobot91Gunz0ladysman_417Mnicely80KittenPrimeBiomechronMrsteakymeat_9Black_ThoughtDutch1980NinjaHunterXBntyhntr3232_BotBoy909Bumblebee_Stings 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    mcoc had 5 stars before its 1 year anniversary

(and that was before it was bad)
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited April 2018
    It's too late to start such a poll anyway.

“The storm had now definitely abated, and what thunder there was now grumbled over more distant hills, like a man saying 'And another thing...' twenty minutes after admitting he'd lost the argument.”
  • Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited April 2018
    4*s will never be obsolete, as they aren't in MCOC even though they are to 6*s now... you'll be happy to see the 5*s come, because with them comes more t3c and easier to get 4*s to r5

atm, 5*s can only get to r4 or r5 level anyways, unless you're really lucky to beat rotk and end up getting 5 t3cs of your 5*s class

kabam is pretty good at moving things along gradually and not just drop a bunch of crazy new stuff that makes the old stuff junk
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited April 2018
    there isn't much point in ranking up 5* yet, but might as well start collecting - will help in arena. I don't see much point in ranking beyond 1/10 for now as they wont be duped or forged high enough to be more powerful than the equivalent 4*. As I said to Mason, until you have a solid team of r5 4* that are high forged etc, 4* will be extremely relevant and 5* serve as arena/base fodder.
  • Options
    Oprime3rdOprime3rd Posts: 25
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    DaveJL wrote: »
    there isn't much point in ranking up 5* yet, but might as well start collecting - will help in arena. I don't see much point in ranking beyond 1/10 for now as they wont be duped or forged high enough to be more powerful than the equivalent 4*. As I said to Mason, until you have a solid team of r5 4* that are high forged etc, 4* will be extremely relevant and 5* serve as arena/base fodder.

this.. right now is collecting them and hoping to dupe all the right ones. Once done, then go all out in duping your most favorite / strongest bot that you have.