Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who has duped a 4 star?

s09onrixnkyp.png
Post a pic of your duped 4 stars!

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Wow, congrats! I managed to dupe my first three star yesterday, was pretty excited. Have yet to get any 4 stars though.
  • Lol..well enjoy not leveling that one up for a long time. My 4* Mirage is sitting at max level R1 for a long time, not duped though.

Honestly I'd be pissed to get a duped this early, I mean the odds right now are pretty bad when you only own 1 4* and you still dupe it.

• HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Well ranking up 4* are not easy currently. I would rather have a good duped 4* bot, and windblade is good, than 2 unduped 4*s. Duping bots unlocks their signature ability making them stronger.
  • Hydroclaw wrote: »
    Well ranking up 4* are not easy currently. I would rather have a good duped 4* bot, and windblade is good, than 2 unduped 4*s. Duping bots unlocks their signature ability making them stronger.

Ehhhh...Some sigs really aren't that big of a deal. Besides, I'd rather have another 4* to use in Arenas, they're worth more points than a 3*.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Woo, sig 15s3dvpl6uxttn.png
  • FrovaFrova Posts: 3
    Nice!
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    im sad i cri rn bc i have no 4 stars
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Zombieeeeee
  • Wish I could.
  • It does take a while to dupe 4*s i just now duped my ironhide today, up until now ive only duped Mixmaster and Barricade who i dont even use
  • jpxka74pdxt0.jpg
    Now that i have a bunch of 4* im more likely to get dupes now for a while i was getting all different new 4*
  • And the more 3 and 4* bots you have the more points you'll get in Crystal arenas therefor getting more 4* shards
  • qm8fnbm3i7c3.jpg
    I have waspinator also..
  • Here's mine so far

czt7hreurlvu.jpg
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Mine.. Recently duped Prowl which I'm thankful.

r5xc7ldxu862.pngd7f3fgq13sxi.png

• AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    edited October 2017
    Twice duped Bonecrusher (killing machine), single duped Magnus and Motormaster.

pw17da9gibmk.png

5r3edsmgxpd7.png
    zefmvopgdpe5.png

• I have a few lol. Ironhide & ultra are duped twice
    dsylgmi0w18m.png

dv0tujw1cswm.png
    fpfsedu7wxpz.png
  • 347s3myisb7j.png

Getting 4star bots is no where near impossible it's become easier!
  • weqgv8rj30y0.png
    Only 4* I have duped. Got him 4 times out of 23 crystals
  • weqgv8rj30y0.png
    Only 4* I have duped. Got him 4 times out of 23 crystals

That is unbelievable! Congrats

• AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Prowl, duped once. Going to bring it to 3/5 level. I have the gold and ore I need, plus all the sparks. I got my 4* Ironhide up to 3/5 level last week.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I have 5 unduped 4-stars ... :(
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Dang dirc. Feel bad for ya man :( may you dupe a 4* soon.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    gwgf80kd1ljl.png
    3v9ft1ibfh17.png

Hoping to dupe motor master and will have drift at r3 by the end of the month.
  • My son plays and he has only one 4*--Ironhide. A few days ago he just got enough shards for a 4* bot crystal, opened it and got his Ironhide duped! Incredible luck!
  • Dircules wrote: »
    I have 5 unduped 4-stars ... :(

I feel your pain I have 10 4* and I've only been able to dupe 1 of them.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    How much of each Class Ore-13 and Gold does a duplicate 4-Star give anyway?
  • My son plays and he has only one 4*--Ironhide. A few days ago he just got enough shards for a 4* bot crystal, opened it and got his Ironhide duped! Incredible luck!

thanks great, Ironhide is my only 4* dupe as well, I have recently taken him to r3 and he has helped so much to open up harder sections of the game for me.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    woo224 wrote: »
    How much of each Class Ore-13 and Gold does a duplicate 4-Star give anyway?

1x 50k, 3x 12k. Gold I don't know.
  • 6764 gold