Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I beat master mode

KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
7kp62dz5uhvi.png
lad87i5x3xq0.png
It is FINISHED! 550 energon was used. Got a 3rd T3 tact :rage: , starscreams cool (he’s going up for sure!) but definitely not having 3 tacticians on my A team.. I’ll be writing y’all a guide soon.. just have to find my sanity first think I’m turning into galvatron.
Tagged:

Comments

• Congrats! 550 sounds like a lot less than it would cost me! I'll be there in a few months....just as the introduce "Chuck Norris mode" :D
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Congrats! 550 sounds like a lot less than it would cost me! I'll be there in a few months....just as the introduce "Chuck Norris mode" :D

Ahahahaha, you certainly do have to be chuck Norris to beat this one! The last 3 paths on final mission are excruciatingly annoying!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Grats!
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Grats!

Thanks man!
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Congrats!! I will try it later on. I start low and work my way up.

The word ‘annoying’ has me a bit concerned. Again, nice job!
  • Watch blasters special 2 it will destroy like anything with just one shot
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Good kitty.
    Watch blasters special 2 it will destroy like anything with just one shot

That thing is the spawn of evil, tips on blaster: don’t get him to sp2, which you eventually will that’s why r5s is an absolute must
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Congrats pal, next challenge Rotk ;)
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Congrats pal, next challenge Rotk ;)

First I need rok hahaha, but even that ain’t worth it. If master takes 550 energon rok be like 1000-2000 :lol: master has better rewards so I’ll just save for next Master
    RoK cost me 600 energon using this team:
    k4jlx3kyrayy.png
    If you have Mv1 it will cost you less.
    RoK cost me 600 energon using this team:
    k4jlx3kyrayy.png
    If you have Mv1 it will cost you less.

Yeah but you’re the mighty mufc14, I haven’t got grimlock or mv1 nor do I have the skills or sanity
    I know you’re a better player, but without duped grim or primal then you should wait because it will cost you a lot more.
    I know you’re a better player, but without duped grim or primal then you should wait because it will cost you a lot more.

Of course man
  • 7kp62dz5uhvi.png
    lad87i5x3xq0.png
    It is FINISHED! 550 energon was used. Got a 3rd T3 tact :rage: , starscreams cool (he’s going up for sure!) but definitely not having 3 tacticians on my A team.. I’ll be writing y’all a guide soon.. just have to find my sanity first think I’m turning into galvatron.

17k Blaster makes me queasy.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    You should see him in Rotk. He was extremely hard. mtukugihajyo.jpg
    Jay32 wrote: »
    You should see him in Rotk. He was extremely hard. mtukugihajyo.jpg

ybcpr9zne9dw.gif
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Good job man. I'm about 450 energon in so far, but buying repairs rather than using the big ones I have saved.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Good job man. I'm about 450 energon in so far, but buying repairs rather than using the big ones I have saved.

Don’t give up! Which paths have you got left?

two more in 3.1, which I can do without energon I think. All of them except the easy on in 3.2, which I can do with bankruptcy I believe.

Nah, should be fine. I spent 150 beating soundwave once because I had a mare and then 300 on Blaster first time round because I had no idea how to fight him. Used to him now, so hopefully the paths aren't too bad

two more in 3.1, which I can do without energon I think. All of them except the easy on in 3.2, which I can do with bankruptcy I believe.

Nah, should be fine. I spent 150 beating soundwave once because I had a mare and then 300 on Blaster first time round because I had no idea how to fight him. Used to him now, so hopefully the paths aren't too bad

Ok cool! You can do it for free then, good luck! Master blaster is a huge pain

Oh I dunno, I keep hearing bad things about the two hard paths in 3.2. Manthro was very vocal about it...

Oh I dunno, I keep hearing bad things about the two hard paths in 3.2. Manthro was very vocal about it...

The last two paths on 3.1 are really high PI but easy mods. All except easiest and 2nd easiest paths on 3.2 are also relatively easy
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    congrats! gonna try finish master once I get my 2nd R5. Will get it soon once I 100% Expert.
    Davien wrote: »
    congrats! gonna try finish master once I get my 2nd R5. Will get it soon once I 100% Expert.

Good luck dude! With 2 R5s, skills and some energon it’s definitely worth it.. unless the t3c crystal slaps you in the face
  • All except easiest and 2nd easiest paths on 3.2 are also relatively easy

@KittenPrime are you saying the easy paths are not the easiest and that I should start with the 2* path for instance?

Good luck dude! With 2 R5s, skills and some energon it’s definitely worth it.. unless the t3c crystal slaps you in the face

My 2 R5s Megatron and Galvatron will be pulling my team. Am I going to have good matchups? My R4s are Shockwave, Soundwave, G1 Prime. For the record, I love my team. They are solid.
    All except easiest and 2nd easiest paths on 3.2 are also relatively easy

@KittenPrime are you saying the easy paths are not the easiest and that I should start with the 2* path for instance?

All except 3 hardest paths on 3.2 are relatively easy I mean :lol:

My 2 R5s Megatron and Galvatron will be pulling my team. Am I going to have good matchups? My R4s are Shockwave, Soundwave, G1 Prime. For the record, I love my team. They are solid.

Very solid team, they’ll do you well, G1 Mega is r5?
    G1 Meg, R5, and sig 12! He is badass!

There is a definite pattern to my top bots. All G1!