Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Android vs. IOS Performance

I have 3 devices:
-an iPhone SE, which runs as smooth as butter but the screen is too small to play properly (push buttons on UI, see the enemy and fight round my thumbs etc).
- a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which is a bit jittery but fairly solid with a big enough screen to play comfortably.
- a NVidia K1 Shield tablet which, despite being a gaming tablet capable of running anything I have previously thrown at it and normally being on a different level to the Samsung, has such a poor frame rate it is almost unplayable. Whether this is just due to poor optimisation or overheating throttling the hardware (and boy does it get hot) I don't know. The game is gorgeous on the tablet with lighting being on a different level but I think it needs throttling back so we can get some consistent frames.

Comments

• I occasionally see framerate drop on my iPhone 6S but that may be due to storage space availability or the LTE network.
  • No problems here at all on my Google Pixel XL 128GB 4GX
  • Since this is still the game's beta, there are definitely going to be some performance stutters on both Android and iOS. I play on a 7 Plus, and still occasionally run into that framerate stutter. We're working on getting them all buttery smooth!
  • M using an asus zenphone 2. Good display but occasionally has framerate shutter during battles. This does not happen on MCOC though, i.e its exclusive to this game. Considering this is in beta, m hoping that its resolved by the final release
  • Using iPhone 6S and its using like 1-2% battery per minute.
  • it crashing on andriod and bad graphics but does not crash and has good graphics on IOS
  • Fair number of crashes still on Galaxy S7, but the last couple updates have greatly improved performance overall.

It would be nice if this game ended up running as fast on android as ios, as I can't go after legend runs in MCOC due to my lack of an apple device.
  • Shugon_1Shugon_1 Posts: 1
    Auch bei mir:
    iPhone 6S Plus, wird extrem warm und akkuverbrauch 2-3% pro Minute
  • Needs update keeps crashing
  • The animations are so close together in my Samsung galaxy On5
  • Game eats battery like a sharkticon and heats up enough I'm worried I may get burned...looks beautiful but I'm afraid of what damage it may be doing to my iPhone 7
  • The animations are so close together in my Samsung galaxy On5

I had that same issue but I got a new phone(Samsung galaxy J3 emerge) and now it works just fine.
  • Loads a little slow lately and has a FPS chop once and a great while on my Droid Super MAXX but doesn't eat battery up or get hot or have animation issues like some others seem to have.