Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What use does this even have?

psyfymerzqex.png

Maybe I’m reading this wrong, but the way I see it, 80% chance to Nullify Resistance, the only two bots that have a resistance buff of any sort are UM and duped Tact Sharks. If that’s the case, then this is the absolute worst Leadership Synergy that could possibly be made. Any further info on this would be great.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Wow :frowning: that looks quite disappointing.. guess it’s just one use lol if you’re fighting starscreams
  • It looks like it means you gain an 80% resistance to nullify. Whether that means you take less damage, or it means your buffs are less likely to get nullified is anyone's guess. Either way it would only work against UM or star so it's kinda pointless.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    The only buffs scream gets is range attack speed, and that doesn’t even last long, that synergy should change, maybe a boost to range attack damage.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    The only buffs scream gets is range attack speed, and that doesn’t even last long, that synergy should change, maybe a boost to range attack damage.

I'm pretty sure the "leadership" synergies apply to your entire squad, not just that bot. So they would protect mv1 from getting his buffs nullified by an opposing starscream. It doesn't matter much anyway because the whole thing is bugged and only activates with a lower star level of that same bot.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Whether it increases resistance to nullify or gives you a chance to nullify resistance is what I’m wondering. Either way, however, both are absolutely pointless.
  • What bot is this for? Blaster?
  • What bot is this for? Blaster?

Look at the picture. It's from the 5* starscream.
  • No I mean, What bot is giving the option for SS to have that synergy?
  • No I mean, What bot is giving the option for SS to have that synergy?

Starscream.....

I think you misunderstand. Every 5* bot has a unique leadership synergy. The 5* starscream has this synergy that he gives to any 4* or lower bots on his team.

But it's bugged so it doesn't activate unless you have a 2, 3, or 4* starscream on the team with the 5*. They're all like that.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited April 2018
    No I mean, What bot is giving the option for SS to have that synergy?

Starscream.....

I think you misunderstand. Every 5* bot has a unique leadership synergy. The 5* starscream has this synergy that he gives to any 4* or lower bots on his team.

But it's bugged so it doesn't activate unless you have a 2, 3, or 4* starscream on the team with the 5*. They're all like that.

Starscream doesn’t have that synergy with himself. What bot is creating that synergy with Starscream?
    It’s a 5* Starscream. That’s his leadership synergy.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited April 2018
    It reads Nullify Resistance, it's like bleed resistance, burn resistance and means you buffs are less likely to be nullified. Wasp (heavy) and Mixmaster (Acid) nullify Resistance buffs, Rhinox (sp1) nullifies attack and special buffs.
  • Y2K wrote: »
    It reads Nullify Resistance, it's like bleed resistance, burn resistance and means you buffs are less likely to be nullified. Wasp (heavy) and Mixmaster (Acid) nullify Resistance buffs, Rhinox (sp1) nullifies attack and special buffs.

Mix doesn't nullify, he corrodes. I forgot about wasp, good catch. Not sure on the mechanic for rhinox but I suspect that, since he converts, it isn't considered a nullify.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Rhinox nullifies with Sp1

UM nullifies on basic ranged

Scream nullifies on basic ranged and SP3

Sideswipe nullifies on SP3

Windblade nullifies power gain buffs on SP1

Waspinator nullifies resistance buffs on Heavy

Might be more but ran out of time to find more. Long story short, far more nullifies out there than you think.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Rhinox nullifies with Sp1

UM nullifies on basic ranged

Scream nullifies on basic ranged and SP3

Sideswipe nullifies on SP3

Windblade nullifies power gain buffs on SP1

Waspinator nullifies resistance buffs on Heavy

Might be more but ran out of time to find more. Long story short, far more nullifies out there than you think.

But are they really nullifies?
    *vsauce music plays*
    See it doesn’t actually say in red, NULLIFED, however ultra serious, stars cream, and sideswipe does. I believe rhinox Windblade etc don’t count
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited April 2018
    Windblade

ki494h803f8o.png

Rhinox

grriche7r8bf.png

Waspinator

wq6irt8brxpy.png

I see nullify for all three although there is a typo on Windblade's. As far as I'm concerned, that's a nullify.

Anyone with the synergy can test it versus the bots in question. 80% nullify resistance should make for more resisting than nullifies.

From there, Kabam can either say they're not nullifies and fix wording or they can fix them so they count in game as nullifies. Unless of course testing shows they actually do count as nullifies and they get resisted.
    Those are great finds @Hired_Goon never considered them nullifies since it doesn’t say nullified when used. I still find the leadership synergy to be very disappointing.