Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 4* to R3?

Which 4* to R3? 20 votes

Shockwave (duped)
85%
French_BakerHired_GoonMufc14Drake6401KittenPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjxXhibitADaveJLBobnfloydRipclawBlack_ThoughtDutch1980Oprime3rdBntyhntr3232_Starkiller7Y2KUrAverageMalaka 17 votes
Hot rod (unduped)
10%
Joker69ladysman_417 2 votes
Rhinox (unduped)
5%
Drazy 1 vote

Comments

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Shockwave (duped)
    Shockwave is infinitely more useful with his recent buff. Would R3 over the other 2 without looking back.
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Shockwave is infinitely more useful with his recent buff. Would R3 over the other 2 without looking back.

Went with shockwave thanks
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Shockwave (duped)
    Shockwaves sp2 does insane dmg to even mv1opt with his I will take u on buff
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Shockwave (duped)

it's all about sp1 or sp3...
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Shockwave (duped)
    DaveJL wrote: »

it's all about sp1 or sp3...

Yep sp2 just solid damage but sp1 is less power of course and does much more damage with shock
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Shockwave (duped)

He's like Prowl. You'll be tempted by sp2 at first because of the seemingly high output. In the long run you'll find sp1 more balanced among charge time, output and enemy control. Learn to deal 9 stacks of shock at about 1.5 bars, it's funny.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Y2K wrote: »

He's like Prowl. You'll be tempted by sp2 at first because of the seemingly high output. In the long run you'll find sp1 more balanced among charge time, output and enemy control. Learn to deal 9 stacks of shock at about 1.5 bars, it's funny.

How do you get 9 stacks of shock? Most I’ve gotten is 6 — 3 from blocking and 3 you get with the S1. Is there a synergy that I’m missing?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Shockwave (duped)
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Y2K wrote: »

How do you get 9 stacks of shock? Most I’ve gotten is 6 — 3 from blocking and 3 you get with the S1. Is there a synergy that I’m missing?

Yeah idk if that’s possible.. prolly synergy
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    His synergy with blaster gains him a extra 3 shocks every 25 seconds
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jay32 wrote: »
    His synergy with blaster gains him a extra 3 shocks every 25 seconds

Ahh, I see. Got it. Thanks.