Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best way to build medals?

Im trying to reach 2500. I can't keep anything over 2000 for ANY amount of time due to raids. I do notice, however, that some raids allow me to lose more than others?
What's the best way to keep medals and get my total built up? If I arm my base with 2-3* bots will I lose less? Because even at a 21k base rating I'm loosing 9 out of 10 raids...so it shouldn't matter what bots are there of I'm gonna lose anyway.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    The best way to get pretty much anything done in the game is to spend to reach that goal. Buy raid tickets or buy shields.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Blah.
    So do I lose less medals if I have low rated bots on watch?
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    If your base is successfully raided you lose medals. If you win a raid defense you gain medals.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    The best way to get pretty much anything done in the game is to spend to reach that goal. Buy raid tickets or buy shields.

This.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited April 2018
    The medals earned/lost has something to do with the medal difference between the raider and the defender. You raid someone up the ladder, you get more. You lose to someone up the ladder, you lose less. That's why it's hard to reach 2500. The bases within your attack reach may be from down the ladder whereas those with more medals are tough enough for you to lose and pushed even higher. Once you think you're close to 2500, one failed defense will trade three wins.

That's when you're supposed to not only raid hard, but build a strong base.