Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Silver relic from expert spotlight

I know the expert missions were reduced slightly with the addition of the master level, but what do people here think of the shift in silver, bronze, etc. relics with the spotlight levels? Is it good or should a higher-than-gold level relic have been introduced along with the master level?

Comments

• Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Platinum
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    next tier should be purple :)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    that1guy wrote: »
    next tier should be purple :)

Hah, yeah. That would match.
  • Maybe give something else as a compensation
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    At least for this one (buff raid squad), I don't care. I don't even want to explore medium and easy cos I prefer to climb to lvl 55. My raids are already won without buff.
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited April 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I know the expert missions were reduced slightly with the addition of the master level, but what do people here think of the shift in silver, bronze, etc. relics with the spotlight levels? Is it good or should a higher-than-gold level relic have been introduced along with the master level?

"Slightly" is the keyword here. Only slightly. You still need to spend money/energon to finish Expert if your team is still not up to standards.

Moving Silver relics to Expert Mode is a horrendous idea. There should have been a new tier with a much higher percentage instead of what they did.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »

"Slightly" is the keyword here. Only slightly. You still need to spend money/energon to finish Expert if your team is still not up to standards.

Moving Silver relics to Expert Mode is a horrendous idea. There should have been a new tier with a much higher percentage instead of what they did.

But then there would be tears that the "platinum" relic was unattainable by most players... Because, you know... Everyone has to win.

At least this way the relics are still kinda sucky, so it's no big deal if you can't score the gold ones