Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

G1 Prime Or G1 Megatron

Yesterday, I luckily got a 4* G1 Megatron from a premium (dont spin premiums just pop em) and a week before i got a 4* G1 Prime from a four star. My prime is already R3 but Megs is only R1. Should i try get prime to R4 first or get megs to atleast R2. Man the switch from R3 to R4 is such a pain.

Comments

• Options
    AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Both are great, you can’t go wrong. I would rank them up together. They have a awesome synergy,
  • Options
    Ok no worries. So i guess i will get megatron to r3 first
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Both are great, you can’t go wrong. I would rank them up together. They have a awesome synergy,

Bad advice.

Get one of them to r4. It will help you beat tougher content.

Leveling them both up to r3 just holds you back.

Pick one and rank it as far as you can, then save up sparks for the other.
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »

Bad advice.

Get one of them to r4. It will help you beat tougher content.

Leveling them both up to r3 just holds you back.

Pick one and rank it as far as you can, then save up sparks for the other.

Ok thanks for that. I will upgrade Prime

• Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    They both serve their purpose for punching above their weight class, so to speak. They just do it in different ways.

While both really should be duped, I'd almost say Megatron is a little more dependent on having a higher sig level to give him better chances to steal buffs. I'd say Prime edges him out in the end (especially with Ratchet), but Megatron is more fun to use.
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    They both serve their purpose for punching above their weight class, so to speak. They just do it in different ways.

While both really should be duped, I'd almost say Megatron is a little more dependent on having a higher sig level to give him better chances to steal buffs. I'd say Prime edges him out in the end (especially with Ratchet), but Megatron is more fun to use.
    I can 100% tell you that megs is more fun to use. But with the bots i got, prime has the better synergies and is just a better damage dealing bot in general
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    G1 prime is better in my opinion
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I can 100% tell you that megs is more fun to use. But with the bots i got, prime has the better synergies and is just a better damage dealing bot in general

Sounds like that’s the way to go. Plus as Manthro said, you’ll have a bot at r4 for missions and stuff rather than having two bots that are not.