Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

May/June Bot

Who do you want to be the next bot after the Blaster event is over? This is not official, so no guarantees will be made. Any bots not listed can be discussed in the comment section

May/June Bot 42 votes

Movieverse Starscream
11%
French_BakerDocholiday321ladysman_417Roosevelt_primesholmd 5 votes
G1 Hot Rod
19%
Joker69KittenPrimeAnakinPrimeLOADING1_JmdRed_EyesProwlSunstreak 8 votes
Any one of the G1 Seekers (comment below)
16%
BigbowlrDiego_22Raptor22Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxSaberUrAverageMalakaРаздор 7 votes
Beast Wars Cheetor
19%
Billups1201Booster_BlueThunderman17ArnoudOprime3rdRed_Devil_28PrimeHackerScarredArachnid333 8 votes
Beast Wars Scorponok
33%
BumblebeeMyNastix75DavienMallowmanTronncorpInsanecloud清明自在NightgauntNinjaHunterXStorysmithDeymonKillerDrazyUnio77PapitoRico 14 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Here's my guess
    q0gk54naouvk.jpg
    047nq3lz66hs.jpg
    qapt1toke5dm.jpg
    titwluof7ihi.jpg
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    73io2gjyfoc2.jpg

No poll is complete without JAZZ
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    G1 Hot Rod
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Here's my guess
    q0gk54naouvk.jpg
    047nq3lz66hs.jpg
    qapt1toke5dm.jpg
    titwluof7ihi.jpg

Skips!
  • Any one of the G1 Seekers (comment below)
    Skywarp

c69mo7f3zwm8.jpeg

Thundercracker
    l4qsp70kx06d.jpeg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    e06d9q131kzf.png
    Joker bot.
  • I would rather have snarl from transformers cybertron
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Beast Wars Scorponok
    If we're following the class cycle, I'd put my money on it being BW Scorponok. That being said, they doubled up on tacticians going from Dinobot to Megatron, so maybe we could get a different class...
  • Nightgaunt wrote: »
    If we're following the class cycle, I'd put my money on it being BW Scorponok. That being said, they doubled up on tacticians going from Dinobot to Megatron, so maybe we could get a different class...

With Megatron, he was a main character they had to add sooner rather than later. His release meaning not following the class cycle probably had nothing to do with it, just a necessary addition that just happened to follow another tact.

Good call on skorponok though, although personally I’d like to see bw Megatron added sometime soon. He’d fit the demo class, and I wonder if they maybe intend on adding at least one of every class for bw characters before they double up on one class. Skorponok could MAYBE pass as a warrior rather than demo, but since it’s the popular opinion he’ll be demo, I guess we’ll wait and see.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Beast Wars Scorponok
    Nightgaunt wrote: »

agree with this.. likely a new brawler.

but it's gonna be hard to top MV1 Prime or Grimlock or Primal.

Scorponok seems very likely to be a brawler.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Beast Wars Scorponok

With Megatron, he was a main character they had to add sooner rather than later. His release meaning not following the class cycle probably had nothing to do with it, just a necessary addition that just happened to follow another tact.

Good call on skorponok though, although personally I’d like to see bw Megatron added sometime soon. He’d fit the demo class, and I wonder if they maybe intend on adding at least one of every class for bw characters before they double up on one class. Skorponok could MAYBE pass as a warrior rather than demo, but since it’s the popular opinion he’ll be demo, I guess we’ll wait and see.

this could be likely too.. BW Megatron in T-Rex alt form.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    G1 Hot Rod

Good thoughts. I've had similar ideas about them having one Beast Wars bot in each class....not only that but Waspinator's only ally would be in the exact same class if they added a Demolition Scorponok.
    With Blaster coming out of nowhere this month I'm not even gonna try to guess. He came from left field and was on no one's radar.
  • y9f949fb5473.jpg
    Wheeljack!
    Pleaseeeeee...
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    All of these are good ideas. I forgot to add some more such as additional unloved movieverse characters. I also was thinking about Transformers from expanded media, like TF Animated or the Unicron Trilogy.
  • SaberSaber Posts: 2
    For may a demolition bot I think in t should be Inferno from beast wars.
    With Blaster coming out of nowhere this month I'm not even gonna try to guess. He came from left field and was on no one's radar.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Beast Wars Cheetor
    Come on dude! You seriously didn’t add Sentinel, Crosshairs and Jazz?! Almost no one will vote!
  • sholmdsholmd Posts: 19
    Movieverse Starscream
    starscream movie.
    Movieverse Starscream
    i want add to movie starscream.
    please. movie characters
    Movieverse Starscream
    mos72xvynhlq.jpeg i want add to starscream.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Come on dude! You seriously didn’t add Sentinel, Crosshairs and Jazz?! Almost no one will vote!

Sentinel was awful
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    sholmd wrote: »
    starscream movie.
    i want add to movie starscream.
    please. movie characters
    mos72xvynhlq.jpeg i want add to starscream.

Slow down kid you dont need 3 comments saying the same thing at the same time...
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    G1 Thundercracker
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    How about jetfire
    Movieverse Starscream
    AOE crosshairs