Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Notifications

We get notifications for raids, AM, and missions. Can we get notifications for when our bots cool down in arenas.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thank you for the suggestions. We will be sure to pass it along to the team!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    We get notifications for raids, AM, and missions. Can we get notifications for when our bots cool down in arenas.

Seems like I good idea, but think about it for a sec, getting a notification pop up on your phone every 30 seconds to 2mins once your bots are set, seeing how their timers are close to each other, I would end up getting annoyed by all these bot cooldown pop ups blasting my screen, the easiest thing to do is to setup a timer on your phone based on the last four star or five star team you used, once that is done, you know for a fact that all your teams are ready to go again, it’s usually once every 2-3hours.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »

Seems like I good idea, but think about it for a sec, getting a notification pop up on your phone every 30 seconds to 2mins once your bots are set, seeing how their timers are close to each other, I would end up getting annoyed by all these bot cooldown pop ups blasting my screen, the easiest thing to do is to setup a timer on your phone based on the last four star or five star team you used, once that is done, you know for a fact that all your teams are ready to go again, it’s usually once every 2-3hours.

I see what you mean. But what ik saying is when EVERY bot has cooled down. Then the notifications come