Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I Have A Problem With Opening Crystals....

I really have a problem. Like even when I first started playing the game, I kept getting 2* bots! Like I super barely get 4*, or 3*! Like seriously! Even if I buy Feutured bot crystals, I ALWAYS get a 2*! Like now, what is the point of opening crystals? I am just waisting Energon!

Comments

• Look at the stats for each Cristal, you'll understand.

(And don't complain too much, it was much worst in the past)
  • SaberSaber Posts: 2
    Don't waste energon on crystal just collect premiums and open them all at once w8th the new update even if you get 2 star you'll get 3 star shards
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I think OP used the forum before he even plays the game
  • I support PrimeHacker . I started playing this game less than a week ago. In first day I formed an Alliance and in it already 18 players. And all of them are also new in the game and about the same level. But somehow, some players drops to only 1-2 * bot and other players and 3*, and some already have 1-2-3 4* bot. Also several months i play in Marvel Contest of Champions and therefore have experience of similar games. And in Marvel contest of champions, somehow Champions fall out better than in this game. More evenly, and not as in this game: Some players get everything while others only 1-2*. This is some kind of discrimination, in my opinion. I certainly understand that this may be how developers bring players to pay real money in-game, but for me personally, this approach can only push them away from in-app purchases for real money, and I think that this approach developers aren't very good against players and especially for beginners. You need to want to pay, not because you have to, but because you want to thank the developers for a good game.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This is not discrimination by any means...it's purely 100% luck of the draw. I started an account with my son and in the first few crystals he opened he pulled and duped a 3* Ultra Magnus.
    That being said, yes Kabam is a business. They aren't making games for free and you cannot imagine the kind of work that goes into creating and maintaining a platform like this. You will progress much farther in the game if you sound real money. The trick is to be smart with it. Don't buy crystals with energon. Wait for deals that you get something with a guarantee...I: a guarantee 3*/4* crystal.
    Trust me, Kabam does a great deal for their players. We get mad and throw fits at times, but they're very generous and have done a great deal for us, especially during the one year anniversary.