Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

i would like more energy

hay, i feel that it takes way to long for me to get energy it takes 30 min just to get 6 energy for me eny ways can we make it shorter 5 min for 1 energy in my opinion is too long it should be atleast 2-3 min, feels like forever every time 1 energy is gained i play the game alot so this is a big problum 4 me

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I agree, they should at least make energy refills easier to get, the only way you can get them is to buy them from the store or get them from Alliance Events. Energy refills should be available to be purchased in the raid store for 6000 raid chips (= 40 energon)
  • No, I think 6 minute is okay. It prevents us to play a lot while also allowing us to complete all special missions within a month. Im fine with 6 minute
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    I'm both for and against more energy, Yes I want to be able to play the game for ages without having to wait for energy but I also respect that waiting for energy keeps the game interesting. If they removed the energy all together for example it would only make the game boring in my opinion.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2018
    I think it’s fine for the most part, though, with the addition of master level, there are now three that use 3 energy per node. At least batteries are not too pricey and they do a full refill.

AM energy on the other hand. You're maxed out at 5, takes an hour to refill one, and the battery doesn't refill all. Oh, and to rub it in, if you join the AM near the beginning, you only start off with 3.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    hay, i feel that it takes way to long for me to get energy it takes 30 min just to get 6 energy for me eny ways can we make it shorter 5 min for 1 energy in my opinion is too long it should be atleast 2-3 min, feels like forever every time 1 energy is gained i play the game alot so this is a big problum 4 me

Hey, I totally agree. Like when the game started getting juicy and getting fun, the energy runs out man. Please increase energy capacity!
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited May 2018
    With the new daily goal of completing at least one daily mission, ten solo fights, how long it takes to complete hard and expert missions because they are unnecessarily long, I do believe that we need a fix to the mission energy situation.

Now, before the big spenders come in and say "just buy energon" or the ones that come in and say its not broken, I am in the middle of the road here. I have spent energon and I see there are work arounds.

I propose though that to make the experience better for all, there needs to me a re-balancing of energy used/energy cost/cost to buy energy.

-Lower the cost of energy refills. This does not need to be drastic. Lower the cost by 15
    -Give us other ways to earn energy. It doesn't have to be much. Maybe like 10 energy for for getting to 3X multiplier in Arena. This can only be done 2-3 times a day. Or another way like maybe have a random node in a mission give energy.
    -Allow us to bank energy. There are games out there that have the similar mission energy as you do. But they allow you to continue to earn energy even though you are full. There is no timer running though, so you cannot bank energy based on cool down periods. Just on earned energy. This would have been very helpful for us who level up quickly.
    -New ways to buy mission energy. This could mix in with new ways to earn energy, but I separated it for easier reading. I still have not understood why there has not been a Raid store day with mission energy or a arena event with mission energy. This would be nice, every once a month you can buy mission energy/energy refills with Raid chips, or earn them through milestones/Ranks in a Arena Event. (Yes we can get them from Alliance events, but only about 2 a month.)
    -Lower the time it takes to refill energy. Like everything else does not need to be drastic. Maybe lower it by 2 minutes or a minute and a half.

However, if you are still having trouble with not having enough energy, this is what I do/did. I am still a level 52. I have a lot of work to do. I have to focus on what I am trying to accomplish. I will be trying to 100% expert. This will hopefully not cost too much energon and will add energon to my bank through rewards.

-DO NOT WASTE ENERGON. I have a bank of over 2,000 energon. Do not buy crap you do not need, like crystals and such. Just keep the enrgon for energy or the T2 Alpha.T3Class deals if they ever come back. It takes 400 energon to get 10 refills. It takes about 10/15 refills to go up a level once you hit 50, with all the good extra XP relics and 50% boost.
    -Play arena to get arena crystals. This will help you get a huge bank of energon, plus the energon for reaching milestones.
    -Do away missions for arena crystals.
    -When you get close to leveling up, make sure you have a plan to have your level up fill you with energy and not an item.
    -Always at least click on the ads to have them play.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Or... an "energy happy day" once a week maybe? Double/triple the recharge speed on Saturday or Sunday.
  • Y2K wrote: »
    Or... an "energy happy day" once a week maybe? Double/triple the recharge speed on Saturday or Sunday.

thats a grate idea dude
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    How can you need more energy? I'm level 49 and don't struggle at all. You get an instant 3 for asking for help and 9 more within 30 seconds for watching an advert.

Seriously, this game is great in that you don't need to be playing it all day to make progress. I don't think people realise how good they have it with this game at all. You can wake up and play for 5-10 mins to use your energy, even on autoplay, then go about your day. 7 fights done. 6-7 hours later, of being able to go about life however you want, you can log back in with near full if not full energy, and play another 10 mins. 2 lines done if playing the hard modes and 14 fights, so daily objective complete. That's pretty great.
  • seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    I really like the energy bank idea, where we could store some extra energy, doesn't have to be a lot. The limit could be the same for everyone or have it grow with your level. It get be another reward for reaching milestone levels.

For example at level 20 you get a energy bank that will hold 20 energy overflow, then either have it go up one per level, or go up by five every five levels or go up by ten every ten levels, with the end result of someone maxed out at level 55 would have an energy bank of 55 extra energy they could use. Which at the higher missions is not that much longer to play but it will definitely help. Especially for those of us that only get to play at certain times of day, and can't keep playing every few hours.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Why have an energy bank when it’s simpler for them to just increase the base amount of energy you have? A lvl55 player has 82 energy in one go including ask for help and watching an ad. That’s more than adequate. Enough to get through a map in expert and clear a hard lvl daily class map comfortably.

If energy is an issue, stick it on auto while your busy and get levelling. I’m lvl 48 and only need to dedicate a small amount of time actually paying attention to the maps I let it run, since the time I can have an extended run giving proper attention (arena, raids) is relatively limited. Just time when your ads and ask for help is available again, and collectively it’ll add up to nearly enough to run a full extra map.