some pvp

if you want to know my opinion on PVP i think they really should add it. how fun would it be to fight other players. Shock87 informed me that arenas are not PVP you just fight against other players bots. comment on your opinions on Kabam adding PVP into the game.

Comments

  • Y2KY2K Posts: 143
    Discussed a lot but proved to be undoable. Everyone will use duped Prowl to self charge and Sp3 you to death. If you get annoyed and try to get him, you'll eat sp2 instead.

    Go play KOF or DOA or something like that
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 456
    Y2K wrote: »
    Discussed a lot but proved to be undoable. Everyone will use duped Prowl to self charge and Sp3 you to death. If you get annoyed and try to get him, you'll eat sp2 instead.

    Go play KOF or DOA or something like that

    I'd beat a duped Prowl I reckon.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 909
    Forget duped Prowl, Bonecrusher, Kickback and duped Blaster will be the metas, then they'll be changed to duped Grimlock, Hotrod, idk...anyone that counters duped Blaster? Then the meta will be changed the day after that
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 143
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Forget duped Prowl, Bonecrusher, Kickback and duped Blaster will be the metas, then they'll be changed to duped Grimlock, Hotrod, idk...anyone that counters duped Blaster? Then the meta will be changed the day after that

    How can duped Blaster outperform duped Prowl when the latter can just dodge and charge his power bar without firing a single shot?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 909
    edited May 4
    Y2K wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Forget duped Prowl, Bonecrusher, Kickback and duped Blaster will be the metas, then they'll be changed to duped Grimlock, Hotrod, idk...anyone that counters duped Blaster? Then the meta will be changed the day after that

    How can duped Blaster outperform duped Prowl when the latter can just dodge and charge his power bar without firing a single shot?

    Duped Blaster's block absorbs basic ranged attacks and heals himself with it. I'm a ranged attack spammer so I find him pretty difficult to fight against since I can't bait him. Not to mention his SP2 is just as hard to evade as Prowl's
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 143
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Y2K wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Forget duped Prowl, Bonecrusher, Kickback and duped Blaster will be the metas, then they'll be changed to duped Grimlock, Hotrod, idk...anyone that counters duped Blaster? Then the meta will be changed the day after that

    How can duped Blaster outperform duped Prowl when the latter can just dodge and charge his power bar without firing a single shot?

    Duped Blaster's block absorbs basic ranged attacks and heals himself with it. I'm a ranged attack spammer so I find him pretty difficult to fight against since I can't bait him. Not to mention his SP2 is just as hard to evade as Prowl's

    I've clearly said Prowl doesnt need to shoot.
    This game honors defensive play style (dodge, distance, counter attack) when things get real. Mainstream FTGs encourage aggressive style (throw, guard break, rise-up pressure with multiple choice).
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 14
    why does it madder what bot you would use and i have no idea what sp2 and sp3 means.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 150
    why does it madder what bot you would use and i have no idea what sp2 and sp3 means.

    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 909
    why does it madder what bot you would use and i have no idea what sp2 and sp3 means.

    Because some bots are a cakewalk to fight against, some bots in the other hand are absolutely terrifying. Take Bonecrusher for example, if you bring in any bot with a high crit rate to fight against him, he'll demolish you with those bleeds, Soundwave's AI spams the hell out of his heavy attacks, you need to pay attention to his chest if you don't want him to go "Hyperion". People would abuse the most annoying bots possible to torment others. Take Marvel Future Fight for example, the pvp (not even a real time battle) is literally infested with Quicksilvers and Jean Grays. I think there should be a limit to bot usage or something to prevent bot abuse in PVP
    Btw, SP1, 2&3 are short for SPecial attack 1,2&3
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 375
    I like that idea!!!
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 14

    DonApis wrote:
    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?

    because i am only 8 years old

  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 375
    DonApis wrote:
    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?

    because i am only 8 years old

    U know to show what they wrote u can press the quote button on the comment u want to quote like this
    DonApis wrote:
    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?

    because i am only 8 years old
    DonApis wrote:
    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?

    because i am only 8 years old
    I like that idea!!!
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    why does it madder what bot you would use and i have no idea what sp2 and sp3 means.

    Because some bots are a cakewalk to fight against, some bots in the other hand are absolutely terrifying. Take Bonecrusher for example, if you bring in any bot with a high crit rate to fight against him, he'll demolish you with those bleeds, Soundwave's AI spams the hell out of his heavy attacks, you need to pay attention to his chest if you don't want him to go "Hyperion". People would abuse the most annoying bots possible to torment others. Take Marvel Future Fight for example, the pvp (not even a real time battle) is literally infested with Quicksilvers and Jean Grays. I think there should be a limit to bot usage or something to prevent bot abuse in PVP
    Btw, SP1, 2&3 are short for SPecial attack 1,2&3

  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 14
    DonApis wrote:
    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?

    because i am only 8 years old

    U know to show what they wrote u can press the quote button on the comment u want to quote like this
    DonApis wrote:
    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?

    because i am only 8 years old
    DonApis wrote:
    Why are suggesting PvP if you do not know what is sp2 and sp3?

    because i am only 8 years old
    I like that idea!!!
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    why does it madder what bot you would use and i have no idea what sp2 and sp3 means.

    Because some bots are a cakewalk to fight against, some bots in the other hand are absolutely terrifying. Take Bonecrusher for example, if you bring in any bot with a high crit rate to fight against him, he'll demolish you with those bleeds, Soundwave's AI spams the hell out of his heavy attacks, you need to pay attention to his chest if you don't want him to go "Hyperion". People would abuse the most annoying bots possible to torment others. Take Marvel Future Fight for example, the pvp (not even a real time battle) is literally infested with Quicksilvers and Jean Grays. I think there should be a limit to bot usage or something to prevent bot abuse in PVP
    Btw, SP1, 2&3 are short for SPecial attack 1,2&3

    ok
Sign In or Register to comment.