Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Isolated Server OUTAGE affecting for a SMALL GROUP of USERS

124»

Comments

• cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    I didn't even buy the deal but was locked out all day so yippee zero compensation, didn't keep me kicked out until I woke up today, but was getting kicked out mid battle repeatedly last night resulting in a ton of item usage.. Before anyone says sounds like a different issue, I magically got back in same time as everyone else and has run fine since... Knowing that nothing will be done to rectify this nonsense I'd just like to give a shout out for being a stand up company that defends its users
  • Benster007Benster007 Posts: 14
    Yeah. Had same problem. A player in our alliance couldn’t finish and it effected our rewards and will have implications on our event ranking.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    I don't know how they will handle this but you have to remember not everyone is at the same rank/level so how do they give out comp? Figure out a middle ground set of rewards and hand them out? I guarantee there would still be people upset.

I think this is gonna take more time for them to figure out so its too soon to say they are forgetting us. It took a day for them to decide what they were giving over the daily deal and would be another two days before we see it, unfortunately this happened right when we should have received the energon from it. Plus its still the weekend.
  • If i recall, most they gona do is give everyone a crystal or a team heal item. I spent 500 energon worth of items to cover the path and boss for offline member just to unlink megatron, no way they will give out that equivalent value. Faith lost
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Based on how badly it affected AM, arena and raids I'd be ok with 1k t3c to cover the AM portion, 10k feature chips and a couple pbcs to cover the arena and 50k raid chips to cover the raid aspect. That being said I'm aware that this is a pipe dream, but I guess well find out in the next couple days
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Bigbowlr wrote: »
    Based on how badly it affected AM, arena and raids I'd be ok with 1k t3c to cover the AM portion, 10k feature chips and a couple pbcs to cover the arena and 50k raid chips to cover the raid aspect. That being said I'm aware that this is a pipe dream, but I guess well find out in the next couple days

1k t3c? 10k feature chips?? Lol... What, are you doing LVL 80 on map 3? It affected a single day of AM daily exploration, not all 4, and a single day of arena, not the whole week.

Nice math.. try again. All your compensation values are astronomically inflated. If you want to be taken seriously, get serious.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited May 2018
    I personally lost

1. 1-10% arena rewards as well as most of the milestones: 2000 blaster chips, 15 energon, 1 pbc, 13 arena crystals (i do my bot chips arenas in the morning a few hours before they reset)

2. 2500 t2a from raid store, as well as other raid store items (i do the featured raid items in the morning, regular items after new features reset)

3. a full days AM rewards at lvl 24: ~120 t3c shards, 1 sanctum crystal, 1000 blaster chips, 15k gold (as i was kicked and replaced with a shell because i wasnt able to login at Saturday's AM start, and wasnt able to join until 3 hours after AM start and couldnt join another alliance that hadnt started yet)
  • willdorf wrote: »
    I personally lost

1. 1-10% arena rewards as well as most of the milestones: 2000 blaster chips, 15 energon, 1 pbc, 13 arena crystals (i do my bot chips arenas in the morning a few hours before they reset)

2. 2500 t2a from raid store, as well as other raid store items (i do the featured raid items in the morning, regular items after new features reset)

3. a full days AM rewards at lvl 24: ~120 t3c shards, 1 sanctum crystal, 1000 blaster chips, 15k gold (as i was kicked and replaced with a shell because i wasnt able to login at Saturday's AM start, and wasnt able to join until 3 hours after AM start and couldnt join another alliance that hadnt started yet)

4. at least two rotations of base gold reward
    5. away mission rewards for at least 5 cycles
    6. 120+ mission energy converted to EXP, gold, and ore

In my case also probably an AM milestone for our whole alliance, and possibly t3c rank rewards if we drop out of the top 25 from this point loss.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Manthro wrote: »
    Bigbowlr wrote: »

1k t3c? 10k feature chips?? Lol... What, are you doing LVL 80 on map 3? It affected a single day of AM daily exploration, not all 4, and a single day of arena, not the whole week.

Nice math.. try again. All your compensation values are astronomically inflated. If you want to be taken seriously, get serious.

Ok so ill get serious. 100 t3c shards, 3k feature chips, 1 pbc, 10 arena crystals and 10k raid chips. I chose my initial numbers as the ideal scenario(hence why I said pipe dream) to not only make up for rewards lost but to also make players happy and not piss off the players.
  • Leaky8382Leaky8382 Posts: 11
    It doesn't matter anyways cause I received an email back from the new account I created and filed a ticket under and they stated. We are so sorry about the issue YOU encountered but we will be unable to provide any compensation for this! I'm sure this is disappointing and not what u expected and blah blah bull **** from there. Then they provided me a link to send to the developers to provide changes. And if enough people sent their IDEAS to them then it may provide change for the future!

So it doesn't matter that the outage was their fault, it doesn't matter that several of us were over charged more money for certain deals and no I never received the energon owed. None of this matters to them.

The only way to force them to compensate where it's due is to effect their game rating as someone mentioned they had to do with mcoc
  • Username819273943Username819273943 Posts: 85
    edited May 2018
    Leaky8382 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter anyways cause I received an email back from the new account I created and filed a ticket under and they stated. We are so sorry about the issue YOU encountered but we will be unable to provide any compensation for this! I'm sure this is disappointing and not what u expected and blah blah bull **** from there. Then they provided me a link to send to the developers to provide changes. And if enough people sent their IDEAS to them then it may provide change for the future!

So it doesn't matter that the outage was their fault, it doesn't matter that several of us were over charged more money for certain deals and no I never received the energon owed. None of this matters to them.

The only way to force them to compensate where it's due is to effect their game rating as someone mentioned they had to do with mcoc

In addition to that, you cant spam negative matters because they will get closed for "consolidation" purpose. However if we spam how postive the game is, no "consolidation" needed.... like the repeat threads about how great 6.0 was when it was out... its getting harder to voice players concerns.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Leaky8382 wrote: »

Yes exactly. Individuals complaining to kabam get nothing accomplished. It is just a whole lot of venting and wasted energy. Something about how they handle user grievances now is way different then how it was when i first started playing mcoc years ago. The only way they will respect the user base and provide fair compensation is if the users bypass kabam and contact Apple and Google Play and demand it in every way imaginable. Its just sad that it has to come to that.

I will give kabam the benefit of the doubt once more til AM ends, though history paints a true picture on these types of scenarios with them. If no compensation or inadequate compensation is provided, im not emailing kabam support, i am going to both google and apple.
  • Crazy how they have said nothing else on this matter.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm still going to give them the benefit of the doubt since it happened over the weekend and no one has had time to meet about it yet, as it's only 7 AM there.

So give it a few more hours, but yeah a 12 hour delay with no response from the team still needs addressing, at the very least internally with the team.

I'm not looking for anyone to be called out onto the carpet or anything, I just want them to say they're sorry this happened, they're looking into compensation for everyone and that a 12 hour delay won't happen again because they've got a working moderator schedule locked down that includes weekends.

Also, I just realized that in all of this I don't even think I checked to see if we even received the energon they promised, lol. Can anyone confirm if it was sent or not?
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Our alliance couldn't finish on day 3 because of 1 member who was affect by this. Luckily we still hit the 4.5mil milestone, but just barely. Members in that BG had to fight mini-bosses linked and spent quite a few items.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I'm with Synthwave that I'm trying to give Kabam the benefit of the doubt here but I would have expected to see some sort of communication on this by now. I guess its time to start sending tickets for our alliance regarding lost rewards and item usage.

I understand this situation is probably the toughest on to solve as there are so many alliances effected on different levels of difficulty and rewards, so my proposal would be two tiered.

1. Completion and exploration rewards should be given out to all effected alliances, not sure how they can figure out what dif or maybe just send out a flat rate above the possible missed rewards so no one complains.
    2. just make the people happy and send a revive and health package to everyone. (they might be able to see who used items this AM and replace those also which may have been done in the past if I recall which would also work)

Either way can we get an update on if this is even being addressed @Kabam Miike please and thanks.

Canuck33
  • Hey gang!

Letting y'all know we're still investigating this, sorry for the delay in an update. We hope to have information soon to share with everyone.
  • Sooooo......
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    I'm happy to see that the compensation is coming. I received my energon today for the inflated daily deals and 50 was issued for each deal purchased so 100 total for me since I bought two. I know the issues were separate but they overlapped and caused a delay with getting the energon so I'm sure there will be more to come as they say they're still investigating.

qa9qte158363.png
    xb2p5859zjb1.png
  • Is this happening again? I am getting all sorts of connection errors today! Was working perfectly yesterday, and everything on my end appears to be working.