Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

loading in to an alliance mission for the first time consumes 2 energy

upon loading in to an alliance mission for the first time, energy is at 3/5.

It was like this last time, please fix.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It does not it's visual glitch you start with 3 energy only
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    It does not it's visual glitch you start with 3 energy only

You are wrong. Have you played the forgotten shards map? the first person in can only take 3 steps.
    That is 3 energy = 3 steps and others seem to move further because they are traveling same path I assure you everyone starts with 3 energy if they join right at start and gain 1 energy per hour
    exactly, so why isn't it 5 energy? It says 5/5 before I join and then when I load in it's 3/5

What is the visual glitch? having a max of 5?
    It's suppose to only start at 3 that's how it is they designed it, mcoc is same way you start with 3 energy it does sometimes showing you at 5 but you do not have 5
    You gain one per hour so if you don't enter am for 2 hours you will truely have 5 or if you goto sleep come back ect you will have 5, you can't store more than 5 but never start with more than 3
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    It's suppose to only start at 3 that's how it is they designed it, mcoc is same way you start with 3 energy it does sometimes showing you at 5 but you do not have 5

ok, so the glitch is it shows 5/5 when it should show 3/5 and a timer for the missing energy before jumping in.
    edited April 2017
    Because there's a precedent with mcoc using 3/5 as opposed to it being an energy bug, I won't try to argue it would be better as 5/5. Fixing the visual bug would clear the confusion.
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    It shows your energy at 5/5 because that's the amount you have from your previous AM. Once the new AM starts your energy resets to 3/5.