Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How Do You Change Your Transformers Forged To Fight Username?

How do you change your username? I know, that many people say you have to contact kabam support, and how do we do it? Do we have to make a phone call or somethin’? I really want to change my username plez and how do we do it?
Tagged:

Comments

• Yaniv1978Yaniv1978 Posts: 25
    I would advise strongly against this!
    I did this through Kabam, and ever since I can’t get a password reset to get into my new account name. I basically can’t log in anymore manually, it all happens automatically when I touch the app. Now I can’t upgrade my device without a dozen more support tickets opened - if that even helps!

Good luck
  • Hey @PrimeHacker, questions like this have been brought up before, but the forums aren't really the place for one on one support with in-game issues. As such, unfortunately as before, I'll have to close the thread. That said, I'll lay out the steps to submitting a ticket in-game prior to closing this thread so you can get your question answered.

1. From the main screen, tap the Options button. (it looks like a cog wheel)
    2. In the Options menu, you'll see a button that says "Support."
    3. Tap that, and it'll take you to a page where you can open a ticket with the Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.