Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why Can’t I Actually Get A Spark?!

So you know those big sparks? Like not those small sparks which looks like a pyramid. Those big sparks which looks like a double sided pyramid. Okay so back to the main problem for me, so I really need a big Tech Spark to upgrade my blaster so I played every Thursday in the spark mission, and I NEVER FORM A SPARK!! I mean if I go to the easy mission to get the small spark, it works perfect and I form a spark. But if I play the Medium for the big spark, I ALWAYS can’t form that SPARK!! This is a problem for me. Missions are becoming hard and I have to upgrade my bots, but I can’t upgrade cuz of that Freakin Spark!

Comments

• WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Whats the name of that river....
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Tier 2 class spark require 1000 essence, T1 is 100, you can get the completion and exploration rewards, but that’s a total of 500 plus your fight rewards which range from 130-200, just redo the stronger lane to farm essence once you get 100%
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    You can contact support to give you all the sparks you want.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Do the Hard mission, guaranteed T2C spark or rerun the Medium mission after you complete it (only rerun the right path though).
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    So you know those big sparks? Like not those small sparks which looks like a pyramid. Those big sparks which looks like a double sided pyramid. Okay so back to the main problem for me, so I really need a big Tech Spark to upgrade my blaster so I played every Thursday in the spark mission, and I NEVER FORM A SPARK!! I mean if I go to the easy mission to get the small spark, it works perfect and I form a spark. But if I play the Medium for the big spark, I ALWAYS can’t form that SPARK!! This is a problem for me. Missions are becoming hard and I have to upgrade my bots, but I can’t upgrade cuz of that Freakin Spark!

You should be able to walk the medium mission with a 2* bot.

You should also be able to do the hard missions with a full squad of maxed 2* bots

If you can't do that, I dunno what to tell you.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    I can.
    edited May 2018
    I can.

Then what you're complaining about doesn't make much sense. If you do 100% completion on medium and hard spark trials, you should get 2-3 t2c each day, sometimes 4 if you're lucky.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Yeah, but I don't!!?? :#
    edited May 2018

If you're doing the hard spark trial, you get a guaranteed t2c from exploring it 100%, so no... What you're saying doesn't make sense.

Check your inventory. The image of "spark formed" doesn't always appear, but you still get the spark.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Manthro wrote: »

If you're doing the hard spark trial, you get a guaranteed t2c from exploring it 100%, so no... What you're saying doesn't make sense.

Check your inventory. The image of "spark formed" doesn't always appear, but you still get the spark.

I think your wasting your time. Read some of the other threads he has started.
    Manthro wrote: »

I think your wasting your time. Read some of the other threads he has started.

Oh I know, that's why I'm making a point of exposing his bs.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hmmm.
    4to71osb5ddp.jpg