Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How much longer till we get new bots.

I feel like I have already gotten most of the bots that are available. There is also the fact I have fought Grimlock and Starscream but haven't seen them in any crystals. Megaton and Soundwave are in the dialogue but I haven't Evan been able to fight them yet, let alone see them in a crystal.

Comments

• Options
    DoomeyDoomey Posts: 3
    They will probably start introducing them soon. We got Waspinator this week from arenas and later it will be in premium crystals. I'm sure it will be similar with megatron and starscream etc.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Featured usually come out bi weekly in arena and come with a featured crystal they can also be obtained in. They are then put into premium crystals about 6 weeks later

For now megatron is act 1 boss and 2.4.4 boss don't see him in game anytime soon

Soundwave is act 2 boss and alliance mission boss also don't see him in game soon
  • Options
    Next.... in my opinion will be one of these
    Grimlock
    Prowl
    Starscream
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Next will be Starscream, since the game only have 2 Tactician-class bots ATM.
  • Options
    Amano wrote: »
    Featured usually come out bi weekly in arena and come with a featured crystal they can also be obtained in. They are then put into premium crystals about 6 weeks later

For now megatron is act 1 boss and 2.4.4 boss don't see him in game anytime soon

Soundwave is act 2 boss and alliance mission boss also don't see him in game soon

6 weeks sounds optimistic, this was from his official announcement post:

"and then will join the regular Crystals after a few months."

• Options
    Amano wrote: »

6 weeks sounds optimistic, this was from his official announcement post:

"and then will join the regular Crystals after a few months."

It's true
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    I just said 6 weeks Bc that is the normal schedule mcoc features go through
  • Options
    SkubSkub Posts: 28
    A few months seems a bit over-long given the fairly small pool of bots in the game currently. I get that they really want to milk the arena thing, but I've stopped rolling my crystals all together because I'm really tired of just getting repeat bumblebees forever. Interest dwindles fast when there's not much to do because I can't really get past the top 100 in the arena.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well then before long you guys will be crying there are too many bots and you can never get the bot you really want because you keep pulling others... be careful what you wish for when playing with a double edged sword
  • Options
    I really wanna see sentinal prime added to the game as a tactician I'd would be so cool
  • Options
    I really wanna see sentinal prime added to the game as a tactician I'd would be so cool

Movie or G1?
  • Options

Nemesis Prime will be pretty cool too!
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    When will then be now?

....SOOOOOOON
  • Options
    bastakillahbastakillah Posts: 24
    If add Jazz, will be cool :)