Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why does Optimus prime (MV1) only have one wheel on each of his legs instead of having two?

TheAmOs12TheAmOs12 Posts: 42
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
gt0ufudmsyyq.jpeg

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Because it's DOTM Prime.
  • JamzJamz Posts: 8
    Manthro wrote: »
    Because it's DOTM Prime.
    Wha? DOTM Prime didn’t lose two wheels. And the torso isn’t DOTM.
    Jamz wrote: »
    Because it's DOTM Prime.

rebyt5ax0zco.png

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Because it's DOTM Prime.

It’s not DotM Prime. The torso is different.
    (And literally says ‘MV1’ underneath it)

The picture of the statue you posted also has two wheels on the thigh, and isn’t helping your argument either.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    If you look, mv1 has one wheel on his ankle and the other is at his hip, his legs unfold between what would be the rear tandem axles his front wheels are on his back near his shoulder blades or should be anyway..

More important question is why are we critizing the artwork of a game?
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    While we ate at it why are the panels on ironhides legs flat when the 4x4 logo is actually on the dual fender of the bed?
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    While we ate at it why are the panels on ironhides legs flat when the 4x4 logo is actually on the dual fender of the bed?

Lololololll
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    And for the last time Kabam, fix Bumblebee’s head please!
    09a7nj5jpavf.jpeg
    What confuses me the most is that on the promotional images, they seem to get the colour scheme correct. Do they not notice this? :(
    6w9iug4idljm.jpeg
    edited May 2018
    Bumblebee wrote: »

What confuses me the most is that on the promotional images, they seem to get the colour scheme correct. Do they not notice this? :(
    6w9iug4idljm.jpeg

I find it wonderful that this will be the last time we hear a complaint about something so inconsequential as the 2nd worst bot in the game's colour scheme.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited May 2018
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    If you look, mv1 has one wheel on his ankle and the other is at his hip, his legs unfold between what would be the rear tandem axles his front wheels are on his back near his shoulder blades or should be anyway..

More important question is why are we critizing the artwork of a game?

No, that’s actually incorrect.
    His front wheels are the ones on the ankles, with the flame fenders around them. The feet are made from the grille of the truck. The back wheels end up staying on his thighs (the only shift a tiny bit in movement. They mostly stay in the same place) There are no wheels on his back.

Is waist is the rear end of the truck. That’s why those rear wheels sit on his thighs. The entire truck mode uses just his legs as a base. His transformation folds in from the waist, like he’s trying to touch his toes.

g8n98x2b2xyz.jpeg

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

6w9iug4idljm.jpeg

I find it wonderful that this will be the last time we hear a complaint about something so inconsequential as the 2nd worst bot in the game's colour scheme.

By that logic, this thread as a whole is seemingly “inconsequential”, which it is not. The aesthetic of the Transformers are important too, it’s part of how Kabam brings these amazing characters to life.

Sure wouldn’t want a lime green Optimus Prime running amuck or Arcee trying to snipe with a missing optic.

• JamzJamz Posts: 8
    Jamz wrote: »
    Because it's DOTM Prime.

rebyt5ax0zco.png

Even in that picture he has six wheels— two on the each upper leg and one on each ankle. Ingame, he’s missing two tires: one on each upper leg.

That combined with his torso, ingame Prime has literally nothing more indicative of DOTM than MV1/ROTF.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580

6w9iug4idljm.jpeg

By that logic, this thread as a whole is seemingly “inconsequential”, which it is not. The aesthetic of the Transformers are important too, it’s part of how Kabam brings these amazing characters to life.

Sure wouldn’t want a lime green Optimus Prime running amuck or Arcee trying to snipe with a missing optic.

Yup that's why I VEHEMENTLY HATE OGP. He's soooooo unattractive.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    We are talking about bots that pull weapons out of thin air, and you are trying to make sense of minor details that are missing....