Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Help be decide who to use my “4 Star awakening program” on.

Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
So I have 10 different options to use this one program on to awaken someone. And I’m not sure which ones to use it on. If you give me a suggestion please give me a reply as to why you voted on the bot you chose.

Example: if it’s beneficial to do it for base defense or for raises, or primarily story mode. Etc

Thank you for all of your help.

Help be decide who to use my “4 Star awakening program” on. 21 votes

Ultra Magnus
0% 0 votes
Megatron (RotF)
19% 4 votes
Ratchet
4% 1 vote
Starscream
4% 1 vote
Galvatron
19% 4 votes
Optimus Prime (G1)
38% 8 votes
Kickback
9% 2 votes
Blaster
0% 0 votes
Waspinator
4% 1 vote
Rhinox
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Waspinator. He can revive himself when he hits 0% health. It goes on how much health u get depending on sig level
  • JamzJamz Posts: 8
    Waspinator. He can revive himself when he hits 0% health. It goes on how much health u get depending on sig level
    But Wasp isn’t very good. If you wanted near death saves, Megatron’s is nearly as good and he’s a much better bot.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Galvatron. When duped, there is NEVER a bad time to build those dark Energon charges. Extra power can never hurt
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited May 2018
    Either Galvatron or Megatron. Both get pretty significant boosts when duped. Both are upper level bots. Optimus would make sense, too.

And I wouldn’t waste an awakening program on a bot ticketed to base defense.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I awakened Kickback and am saving the other programs for someone super special..just don't know who yet. May end up using it on Shockwave.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Galvatron then OG Prime.
    Galvatron for he can strike back at a dash-in enemy when he finishes charging and his Sig procs, especially when you're at >1.6 bars of power, and that helps you land your SP2.
    OG Prime for long fights starting with an SP3.
    I don't see the reason behind so many votes for Demotron's sig. Unlike Wasp who takes any lethal damage and comes back, Demotron can only take near lethal ones, provide the subsequent attacks don't outrun his regen. But these days with Assassin mastery, it really doesn't matter. My Prowl will deal 2k+ damage per punch when he's regenning, killing him during his sig.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Either Geewun Optimus or Starscream
    - Rotf Megs doesn't need his sig to be good
    - Ratchet's sig is terrible
    - Galvatron's sig barely procs
    - KB's sig is good, but power leak alone already makes him great
    - Blaster's and Rhinox's sig only helps him in defense
    - Wasp is similiar to ROTF Megs
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited May 2018
    OG prime, rachet, megatron

These are the meta in game now. I will personally go OG prime first. But who knows u might dupe him in the next crystal? Better hold on to it till you're really sure or tired of waiting. If you don't need it now don't use it.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    If you do go for Shockwave, you'll need to level a little bit. It appears at random but if it does, got for another melee combo. If you land a second, great, if they hit you instead, you'll erase the contact damage anyway. debuff damage doesn't seem to undo so keep that in mind.

Galvatron seems like a good one to activate. It would be very helpful for long-term fights where you're enemy will be at low HP for a longer period of time. Good for Spotlight bosses.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    What are your top bots that you currently use?

Wasp or Megatron both repair health when low and can be very useful in AM. If you have Grindor, Barricade, MV, BC, go with Megz. If you have beast wars team, go with Wasp.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    edited May 2018
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    What are your top bots that you currently use?

**** = Grindor, Ratchet, Ultra Magnus, Ironhide, Arcee, Megatron RoTF, Optimus Prime G1, Blaster, Drift, Starscream, Kickback, Rhinox, Mirage, Galvatron, Waspinator, Windblade

*** = Optimus Prime MVP, Optimus Prime G1, Bonecrusher, Soundwave, Shockwave, windblade, prowl, bubble bee G1, bubble bee DSotM, Megatron G1, Megatron RoTF, Rhinox, Optimus Primal, Grindor, Grimlock, Arcee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Barricade, Ramjet, MotorMaster, Dinobot...

Too many too type up..I like creating teams with a bonus. Like Ratchet, Ironhide, Optimus Prime G1 heal bonus.

Or

Megatron RoTF, Grindor, Bonecrusher

Or

Ultra Magnus, Acree, Prowl

Or

Shockwave, Soundwave, Blaster

Or

Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Grimlock

Those are the 5 combos I play with the most.