Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ultra Magnus - Missing S1 and Combo Starters

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I have clear video of Magnus missing S1 after a combo similar to Ramjet S2, where the AI recovers after a successful combo in time to block and shouldn't be possible.

Additionally since the update I find the first hit in combos across several characters missing when they should very clearly connect leading to a counter combo. Frequently in AM this is happening across my team of Prowl, Mirage, and UM of which I also have clear video of UM.

S1 missing is a huge issue as it's costing items in AM.

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited May 2018
    I think this issue of missing SP1 after a combo is wider spread then just with UM, I have noticed it with quite a few other bots. I know this has happens with MV1 and Ratchet, I cant remember the others I have had it happen with off the top of my head.

I think I first started noticing it after 6.0 update. I am glad I am not going crazy tho and someone else is having the same issue.
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I have clear video of Magnus missing S1 after a combo similar to Ramjet S2, where the AI recovers after a successful combo in time to block and shouldn't be possible.

Additionally since the update I find the first hit in combos across several characters missing when they should very clearly connect leading to a counter combo. Frequently in AM this is happening across my team of Prowl, Mirage, and UM of which I also have clear video of UM.

S1 missing is a huge issue as it's costing items in AM.

Can you please share rhe vid?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This is a widespread issue that Kabam is fully aware of, there's no video evidence required.

All kinds of bots miss s1/s2 after a combo. It used to be just a few, but now I think it can happen to almost all of them.

Whiffing on the first hit of a combo is another well known issue, which has become far more annoying as of late for two reasons:

1) it happens ridiculously often, especially when you sidestep an attack then try to counter with a light hit and come up short for no good reason.

2) the AI can bend game rules when it happens, like being able to use ranged attacks at point blank when it should only be able to counter with melee.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    2) the AI can bend game rules when it happens, like being able to use ranged attacks at point blank when it should only be able to counter with melee.

That or how Motormaster can somehow dash in unstoppable from right next to you.
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24

Yes, i do agree. Especially no 2. Alot of time i was attacked at point blank with either sp1 or ranged attack.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Shooting at point blank may be explained by the fact that humans take time to input, when the input is registered, the dashing-in enemy is considered to arrive in melee range, our bots launch a melee but it's too late. AI however, register immediately a ranged shot at the same distance. Since the ranges shots have fewer starting frames, they end up as point blank shots.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718

I have been saying this for literally six months now and the only response I ever got from the elite was "git gud". And now you admit it.
    Made my day.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    Ai has always been able to shoot ranged at point blank range and not when we are dashing in, i am talking being close enough that if it was a human trying to hit a ranged attack they would be hitting air and dancing across the screen
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    I assumed this was by design.

Bots on the hardest path of Expert in 3.2 always used to "evade" out of specials after successful combos, or could sometimes combo twice in a row themselves before you could react.

I assume the same is true on Master now.