Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

High Contrast for Status Effects and Blaster

Hello devs is it possible to add a white background to status effects and could you increase the contrast for Blaster's ranged attacks. I literally cannot see Blaster's ranged attacks at all against all light colored backgrounds. I have my phone set to high contrast mode to help but I need some Dev intervention.

Comments

• Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Also note that I'm tan, yellow, green color blind so when you have those colors close together in hue I cannot differentiate them.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Did the color filter settings on your device not work?
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/25166#Comment_25166
    MaxBebop wrote: »

I have that setup but its not working for Blaster
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Really are invisible for me too. So I never try trading shots with him.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Even for non colourblind people, his ranged attack is difficult to track.

Making it bright orange like his s1 sonic attack would help, as well as making it larger than the size of a pea. I mean, it's not like it's a big ask... Kickback throws javelins, lol.

Just sayin.
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this idea up! I can't guarantee anything at the moment, but I can assure you that we'll be sharing this with the rest of the team. Totally understand why this could be frustrating for not only you but others as well.
    Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this idea up! I can't guarantee anything at the moment, but I can assure you that we'll be sharing this with the rest of the team. Totally understand why this could be frustrating for not only you but others as well.

Thank you!
  • Have you guys thought any more about this? I don't have vision issues, but his ranged attacks are still hard to see at times (depending on background and other factors). I can't always see them and get nailed way too often.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Well, Is that only ME, OR some one else feels this too:
    Commander buff also buff spotlight opponents.
    pp5j9yb85uxn.png
    This is Hotrod from 3.2 Master Easiest Lane, where bots are supposed to be around 7-7.5k, at Max of 8k.

Edit: Okay now I rechecked. They are same rating although I have no buff active now.
    Actually, I remember previous spotlight lane was of little less rating.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Bumping this post

Is there an update on this @Kabam Vydious? Blaster is paired with the shock range mod in Map 3. Any time I take this path, the RNG Gods seems to like giving me the dessert map for the blaster fight. It feels like you guys are purposely trying to ruin my eyesight. :p
  • Ahhh, I can certainly check into what's up! I know we have more pressing concerns going on and have had a little of jumping around happening in the last few months, but we're definitely trying to get things taken care of. I'll see what I can find out.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If you're...🙈...then...🙉

(I listen out for the fart sounds it makes )
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Ahhh, I can certainly check into what's up! I know we have more pressing concerns going on and have had a little of jumping around happening in the last few months, but we're definitely trying to get things taken care of. I'll see what I can find out.

I totally understand. The players have brought a lot to your attention. Thank you for acknowledging and working with us!!